+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Looks like we didn't get one of these set up earlier. Sorry! So go ahead and discuss what you saw.

When you are feeling really emotional anyway, it is a bit of a stupid idea to watch Brat Camp complete with family reunions without a box of Kleenex nearby. I'm very happy for Heather, Lexie, and Nick. I'm just hoping Nick and his twin take the advice to heart and support each other in the future.

FORT Regular
    Nick's twin looks like an overgrown Harry Potter. I have a dislike for him after what Nick said that his brother had said to him. It's so frustrating to have disabilities learning, etc, and then have someone that you love, trust and are close to shooting you down on top of it.

Everytime Lexie comes on the screen, I just well up in tears. I have been riding horses all my life and it's probably the only thing that's kept me sane all these years. To imagine that she kept herself away from something that she loved thanks to someone who took advantage of that love, it's just shattering. I was so thrilled that she would get to go home, she deserved it more than anyone, and I couldn't stop crying.

I was really surprised that Heather was sent home too. She has slid under the radar really easily. Interesting that those two girls will be headed to boarding school, but I think an example of how Heather has moved along is that in the last letter we heard her write to her parents, she said that her friends were her air and she was begging her parents to let her stay home so she could be with her friends, and she seemed to accept the boarding school news really well and actually be excited about it.

Nick, I was thrilled to see him get to go home. He just needed a confidence boost, really, is all I am thinking and that's what SageWalk gave him.

This is only a six week show, right? So we've only got an episode left.. that's sad. I'm going to miss it.

And poor Jada, gets left at the camp. Seriously, she has not changed a bit, she's still writing "rescue" letters to her parents.

Got to tell you, I bawled like a baby when they met their families. It was interesting to see the changes the kids made. As for Jada, it seems like she should never have gotten out-I wonder if her parents yanked her after all. If so, how stupid!! And I think I heard that next week is the finale. Did you see that one of the kids is taking a walk w/a counsellor and they walk into her family? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    Got to tell you, I bawled like a baby when they met their families. It was interesting to see the changes the kids made. As for Jada, it seems like she should never have gotten out-I wonder if her parents yanked her after all. If so, how stupid!! And I think I heard that next week is the finale. Did you see that one of the kids is taking a walk w/a counsellor and they walk into her family? Wow!
    I'm pretty sure that was Lauren, but I could be wrong.

As for Jada, they should have let all the kids go home except for her. Maybe an extra month in the Oregon desert by herself would do her good.

since certainly some time has passed since this was filmed (9 months or so), it would be nice next week to be provided an update on how the kids are doing now.

Well, I'd love to hear about everyone but Jada and Isaiah-we already know about them!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Frank has a boatlaod of anger problems to work through too. As for jada, I agree, whe would never leave if it was up to me. I was wondering if they were going to mention something to the family and Nick's twin about calling him stupid when he has a reading handicap. but that still doesn't explain the anti-math skills. Derek would get the long ride out into the desert and do that loner trip for a month, that would snap that attention problem into shape and make him focus on things more.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I'm pretty sure that was Lauren, but I could be wrong.

As for Jada, they should have let all the kids go home except for her. Maybe an extra month in the Oregon desert by herself would do her good.
    It was definately Lexie it was Lauren who's father dies.. omg when she did the chair thing and talked to him i wailed like a baby cause i have such a close realationship with my dad just liek she did and then on the anniversary of his death when she was bawling and like talking to him once again i was crying jsut as much as her... i think that her story and Lexies is amazing... and Jada.. i have HATED her from the beginning and i hope she does a complete 360 because she is realy pretty and she could go a long way just if she had her priorities straight... and i love Shawn i fell so bad he was adopted and when he was saying he wished his mom ever got pregnent, that is why he is a druggie, cause the drugs ease the pain! And when nick got to go home and his brother was there(his brother is disgusting by the way, obviously nick got the looks) and one of the theripists told his brother that he needed to be suportive i thought that was so cute.. o yeah and by the way SHAWN IS SO SEXY!

+ Reply to Thread