+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Brat Camp 8/10/05

No Brat Camp 8/10/05

There is a tribute to the late Peter Jennings tonight from 7-9PM central time. I assume that the show will be back next week.
    From the official site
    Wednesday, August 17 at 9/8c
    "Episode 106"
    It's almost Christmas, and the first 40 days are drawing to a close. The question on everyone's mind is: Who's going to make it home in time for the holidays, and who will be left behind?

FORT Fan
    Brat Camp isn't cancelled

dude, i was waiting for the stupid Peter Jennings show to finish...... Brat Camp was the only thing that kept my day goinG!

FORT Fan
    I know! and im sorry about my last post it is cancelled. My T.v guice says Brat camp 9:30-10:30 and i'm all excited i go to it and what is it? COMEDY INC!

FORT Regular
    Yerp, we had Law and Order instead. *gag*

FORT Fan
    Yeah, so did I. I have to wait 7 more days! Wow, That sucks

According to tvguide there will be a Brat Camp marathon on Sunday,14. It starts at 2:00 PM ABC Family channel.

I was looking forward to Brat Camp but I really enjoyed the Peter Jennings tribute. Mrdobolina think you could do a recap on it? LOL It was really amazeing learning about Peter Jennings. I didn't usually watch him but now I wish I had.

I wonder if they will only air this episode of Brat Camp on the ABC family channel or if they're going to show it next week. Anyone know?

FORT Fan
    I'm pretty sure there gonna show this weeks episode next week

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf
    I was looking forward to Brat Camp but I really enjoyed the Peter Jennings tribute. Mrdobolina think you could do a recap on it? LOL It was really amazeing learning about Peter Jennings. I didn't usually watch him but now I wish I had.
    Me too. I never really watched him on a regular basis but, that tribute last night was amazing. Especially that part where they said that he took heat for grilling Gen. Franks on troop numbers before we went into Iraq and even his producers were wondering why he was so intent on getting an answer to that. Jennings was proven to be right in the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast