+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/20/05 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Derek might actually be much better off without people protecting him--even a bully. A certain percentage of his behavior is a deliberate attempt to gain attention. Harder to tell with him where the line is, versus Jada, because her "line" is much more obvious.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Geez. Heather is SO much better looking without all of that clown makeup she seems to wear at home.

That's because clowns are naturally evil.

Oh my gosh, are they hyping and milking this "blizzard" or what? It doesn't even look like its going to snow, much less hard.

I live in an area where all the streets have tree names, and signs with the names. Gray Birch gets altered regularly.

Gray birch becomes gay bitch? This blizzard was where? I saw some snow and I live in Wisconsin so I know what snow is... Good to see Frankie boy helping Derek out. Could be the start of a beautiful slave situation. Derek: you saved me Frank. Frank: Shaddup snot, now lick my boots clean...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Ok, I'm just getting started with tonights ep(TiVo)....

See!?!?! I told you respect would be hard to come by for the counselors with those names! Did you hear Jada saying she couldn't call Shimmering Aspen by that name?

The problem with the counselors discipling these kids is that they are all wusses. The only one I could see Frank having a problem with is Glacier...maybe LBB? I don't know, I know this isn't boot camp as in Marine boot camp, but geez! Raise your voice a little. Let 'em know you mean business.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

You know what? i have to agree with jada, one of the dude does look like the hobbit Sam from lotr

frank's facil hair grows fast...he and heather were flirting too

FORT Newbie
    This show sucks. One of them needs to run away. Attack a counselor. Needs some drama.

Hey Gabriel, I'm in Wisconsin too (Madison and spent my childhood in the northern part of the state) -- the snow was pathetic.

They just change the Birch to Bitch and then someone has to come along and fix the sign. {sigh} Oh children, you as SO HILARIOUS. Not.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by WildChild
    You know what? i have to agree with jada, one of the dude does look like the hobbit Sam from lotr
    Yup! Totally agree with you. I kept thinking, "Hmm...it's nice to know Sean Astin had a backup career."

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Frank: Growing up, I had gangsters looking out for me.

I can believe that, but if you were so close to gangsters, you would be gangster-ized and say "gangsta." Even I know that.
    OMG - I almost fell outta my chair reading that one! hahahahahaha

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    Can someone please explain to me why they have little German flags on their shirts? lol
    Those are honest to goodness German Issue military threads. I have confirmed this with my father in law who is retired Lt. Col. of the Canadian Armed Forces. He mentioned that while they are some of the warmest fatigues worn by any nation, they are pure wool and itch like crazy!!! He felt worse for the kids having to wear those issued fatigues than any other aspect of camp life.

Sorry if that was a little to Cliff Claviny!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast