+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brat Camp 7/13/05 Premiere Recap – Dysfunction Junction, What’s Your Function?

They probably knew they were going to a behavior camp and it was going to be taped. They just didn't know how long and how hard it was going to be.

FORT Newbie
    During the very first hour, it showed the different kids and some of the lies the parents told to get them there.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    Glacier Mountain Wolf
    Yeah, sorry about that everyone, it’s not my fault. All of the counselors decided to forgo their given names, and use their “Earth name”, a name they earned as a special title after gaining experience with other campers
    How very Oregon. (And I can say that cause I'm a lifelong Oregonian). Earth names. Puh-leeze. That's what we used to do at outdoor school (where 6th graders spend a week camping, being force fed the leftie view of forest management for a week). (And having once been an enthusiastic earth worshipper, I make no apologies for my rant ).
    Last edited by jasmar; 07-25-2005 at 08:29 PM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Newbie
    i like the earthnames because then everyone gets to a deeper level and it also teaches the kids to respect the earth and autority figures

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12