+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Isaiah

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Even if the woman forgave him, this angry young person needs to learn consequences PERIOD! If he doesn't learn from this I guarantee you that he will be 40 and in jail.
    And in and out of jail between now and forty.

Regardless of whether he "learned a lesson" or not, there need to be real consequences for hateful actions such as these. If he learns that if he acts sorry for things that he does and gets off with it, he'll eventually figure out that he can do anything and if he just acts sorry, he'll get off with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcina
    And in and out of jail between now and forty.

Regardless of whether he "learned a lesson" or not, there need to be real consequences for hateful actions such as these. If he learns that if he acts sorry for things that he does and gets off with it, he'll eventually figure out that he can do anything and if he just acts sorry, he'll get off with it.
    AMEN! All too much well he/she said they were sorry and little wrist slaps. I sometimes wonder if some of these people are really sorry or sorry they got caught?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fogey
    His actions were pretty extreme. To be on the receiving end of what he did has to be terrifying.

He needs to get over his parents divorcing. When he reaches adulthood, he will see that sometimes #$it hapens to the best of people. One day, he'll be able to look back and see that his parents (mom) are mere humans who make mistakes.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I am kinda torn on this, it says he was caught because he was trying to scrub it off the next morning. after a night of drinking, one thing he wasn't suppose to be doing either, but then again i have done some real damn stupid stuff on a bender and regretted it the next morning.

ITA Joeguy, it's tough, he possibly wouldn't even had been caught had he not chose to go back and try to right his wrong. That in itself says that he recognized what he did was wrong and wanted to make things right, you can't tell me that a total badass would have gone back to the scene of the crime and tried to fix it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234