+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isaiah

what do you meant he meant no harm? I am sure this young angry person knows right from wrong, what is racist and what is not. Plenty of people who do NOT act before they think. This boy should get whatever maximum punishment there is.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    what do you meant he meant no harm? I am sure this young angry person knows right from wrong, what is racist and what is not. Plenty of people who do NOT act before they think. This boy should get whatever maximum punishment there is.
    I totally agree with you!!!
    Last edited by deb1430; 08-11-2005 at 07:06 AM.

FORT Fan
    Who's the genius that helped him post bond? I would let him sit there and take the full consequences for his actions.

Saying he meant no harm is a joke. He's not 10 ... he's 17, and he was full aware of what he was doing. This kid isn't going to get better if he continues to get away with this crap!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xchelsea_15x
    I have read these articles and i think that he should be droped of all charges or mabe just get some community hours. It says that he turned himself in and ment no harm and even before he was arrested he was trying o clean the mess up the lady even brought him a bucket of water she said so i dont see this as a hate crime just didnt think b4 he acted but who doesnt do that once and awhile….however jada is a different story....and no iam not racist i have many from from different race
    The way i read the story (or atleast interpretited it) was that he did it before sage walk when he was out of his mind then confessed, he should get someimmunities for confessing, when killers confess or offer up anyinfo they get immunity can't be touched and although i don't agree with racism he didn;t do it himself and i think he shouldn't be fined or put in jail for 2 years... i was watching a talk show and there was a man who raped and killed 3 woman then cut up their bodies and threw them in a river and how long did he get? 3 years that is a year more and this man killed and raped 3 WOMAN!!! and now a 17 year-old boy who wasn't in the right state of mind gets possibly 2 years or a fine of $15 000 where teh hell in justice in this!

See my post in another thread. He needs to learn a lesson.

FORT Newbie
    he learnt one in my opinion and i dont think he should be tried as an adult he is 17, not an adult!

FORT Regular
    This crime was committed AFTER SageWalk.

He knew what he was doing, and it is wrong, no ands, ifs or buts. 17 is old enough to go into adult court, as a 17 yr old knows exactly what is right and wrong, and the racial slurs and swatiska are major wrongs.

FORT Newbie
    i just dont think he should be tried as an adult and i think he has learn't a lessing and i think he should just get a minor charge, and the lady herself even forgave him! Why can't eveyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by mandyxox
    i just dont think he should be tried as an adult and i think he has learn't a lessing and i think he should just get a minor charge, and the lady herself even forgave him! Why can't eveyone else?
    Even if the woman forgave him, this angry young person needs to learn consequences PERIOD! If he doesn't learn from this I guarantee you that he will be 40 and in jail.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast