+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather

Heather

16, Centreville, VA.

Heather used to be athletic and innocent until she started hanging out with the wrong crowd. Now she experiments with all types of drugs and is constantly running away from home for days at a time.
    Her adoptive parents sent her to SageWalk because they feel that Heather is heading down the same road as her birth mother - to a drug-induced coma

Wow, bad picture!!

She's been, for the most part..quiet. Since she's a runaway, I was thinking this camp wouldn't bother her much.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Is she even ON this show?

She's the brightest one in my opinion. She's staying quiet.

Yes I think she is smart not saying much and just waiting the experience out.

FORT Fan
    I don't think she really needs to be there. There are far worse children out there. I'm sure if she wanted to stop she could.. She's 16. She'll realize soon enough that it's the wrong thing (for her) to do.

Oh, just a quick question. When her picture was taken, was she hungover?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by starlett
    I don't think she really needs to be there. There are far worse children out there. I'm sure if she wanted to stop she could.. She's 16. She'll realize soon enough that it's the wrong thing (for her) to do.

Oh, just a quick question. When her picture was taken, was she hungover?
    I think she was, not the most flattering of pictures, that's for sure.

wooow bad makeup in that photo

Heather is just putting in time til she gets to go home. On the 8/3 episode she's telling her parents she needs to get home to her friends. They're her "air". She needs them to breathe. She is so clueless that she doesn't realise its because of her friends and how she behaves with them that got her into Sagewalk to begin with. To me she's going to be the hardest case for the councelors and the most likely to go right back to the way she was. Thank God her parents seem to know this. Not only do they need to send her to private school they also need to move so she won't have contact with her former friends.

FORT Fan
    Yes, Nuf, you have a very excelled point. But the one thing i think deifferently about is that i think Heather does realize what state her friends are putting her in (ie. drugs alchohol etc.) She's just afraid that if she leaves them, She'll have nobody. I think thats what most teenagers do, they just follow the ones they know will stay by them as long as they do what they want them to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast