+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jada

FORT Fan
    She reminds me of someone i know..

Whiny, spoiled, snotty, etc., and if the parents still keep buying into this BS they need to see a head shrinker.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

let her be the loser that she is .. her parents obviously dont care much and thats why she is sooooooooooooo spoiled

Seems like she didn't learn too much at Brat Camp:

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...rticleid=96709
    Last edited by Unklescott; 08-05-2005 at 07:55 PM. Reason: changed link to the original content

FORT Regular
    Ugh. Two down.

I would almost rather not hear what's going on with them after. It looks so bad on SageWalk. I do feel horrible, because the whole SageWalk concept is brilliant, and I am sure there are some bad apples but lots of them ARE straightened out, it's just that none of them are so public as these ones.

cherish - Yeah, but those spoiled brats grow up to be master manipulators whose M.O. continues to be to manipulate others to get what they want, and if those others end up hurt or damaged in the process, well, oops, oh well, whatever, at least I got what I wanted...

My brother married a Jada type, i.e., spoiled, a master manipulator, Mommy and Daddy always coming to the rescue, etc.

She's his ex now, thank God.

ETA: I wonder if Jada's parents will bail po' wi'l Jada-wada out of the speedboat debacle?
    Last edited by dallas_viewer; 08-05-2005 at 04:28 PM. Reason: responding to another post

It sounds like it was an accident. It doesn't say she was drunk or purposely aiming for the family.

True. I'm pre-disposed to think the worst, I suppose. But I'd be interested in the details.

[QUOTE=CantGetNuf]It sounds like it was an accident. It doesn't say she was drunk or purposely aiming for the family.[/Q
    It doesn't say anything about any achohol or drug use, just a clueless Jada watching her boyfriend instead of infront of her. If you are pulling someone on skis or a tube or board, you are suppose to have another person in the boat with you doing the spotting while you drive. Obviously they did not have the proper number of people in the boat and the parens should have known this!!! Unless the parents weren't there??????
    The lake is known as Lake Pearl, I grew up one town over. Heard it on the news but thanks for the article!

Looks like Jada is busy putting the blame on the network and the show.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...rticleid=96856

Ack...
    “Conforming is not cool,” - Adam Lambert

Which is why you went on American Idol - the biggest mainstream singerbot factory on television -right? Welcome to hypocrisy, Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast