+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jada

I'm with you on Jada guys...she will make fast changes when she realizes the entire world isn't at her beck and call and not everyone is as easily manipulated as she seems to think they are.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Regular
    Of all of these kids, I think that Jada has the most "parent made" problem - the other kids have reasons, abuse, death, etc, to deal with that could have sent them on the path they're on. Jada's attitude is noone's fault but her parents for not having taught her differently. If she was my kid, I'd drag her to school everyday by her hair if I had to, none of this flitting around and "dropping out to become a star" foolishness!

Quote Originally Posted by Alcina
    Of all of these kids, I think that Jada has the most "parent made" problem - the other kids have reasons, abuse, death, etc, to deal with that could have sent them on the path they're on. Jada's attitude is noone's fault but her parents for not having taught her differently. If she was my kid, I'd drag her to school everyday by her hair if I had to, none of this flitting around and "dropping out to become a star" foolishness!
    I couldn't believe when the parents were being asked questions, and Jada's Mom says she spends almost every evening at a boys house. The Dad starts arguing she doesn't!!! He is so clued out he doesn't even know where his daughter is!!! Why become a parent if your not going to be involved in your childs life, especially when it apears you have advantages in terms of fiscal resources to make it easier.
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

I agree with all of you saying that Jada's parents are the main source of Jada's problems. Her dad needs to pay attention more or else when Jada comes back home and is actually AT home, not at a boyfriend's, her dad's not gonna care about Jada at all. Jada needs the attention and she's not gonna get it from her dad, so why send her to boot camp when when she returns, she's back to her old ways?

I just loved when she raised her hand and told everyone she crapped in the desert! Hilarious!

I love this chick. She tells the councilor "Dude, I haven't done any cocaine in MONTHS, WOW! I don't believe it!" Urine test in hand and she still denies it. Hah-hah!

FORT Newbie
    I wonder if Jada's mom will hold out and keep her in the program thru to the end. Seemed like she was a little shaken up by the lying letter tonight and I bet if the cameras weren't there she'd have gone and "rescued" her lil girl.

FORT Fogey
    Only the father of one of the boys had the right attitude when reading the letter. He gave a "I don't care" response to the whiny plea for help.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PigsWalkUpright
    I wonder if Jada's mom will hold out and keep her in the program thru to the end. Seemed like she was a little shaken up by the lying letter tonight and I bet if the cameras weren't there she'd have gone and "rescued" her lil girl.
    I hope her dad stays strong. He seems to be the one who spoils her and coddles her the most out of the two and as long as he doesn't break, I figure Jada is stuck there. I think that he's realized the whole ploy of the rescue letter, I mean, it was entirely too over the top to NOT be exaggerated.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcina
    I hope her dad stays strong. He seems to be the one who spoils her and coddles her the most out of the two and as long as he doesn't break, I figure Jada is stuck there. I think that he's realized the whole ploy of the rescue letter, I mean, it was entirely too over the top to NOT be exaggerated.
    I don't know...mom seems pretty likely to pull her out herself. She seemed to be on the verge. What baffles me is that, even though they know she is a compulsive liar, they (at least mom) bought this hook, line and sinker. I mean come on... "they make us eat until we throw up"? Puhleaze!

FORT Fogey
    They should've sent the footage of Jada saying her parents were suckers for buying into her latest lies to her folks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast