+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brat Camp (ABC)

FORT Newbie
    I watched teh 2 hour premiere and the hour tonight. The problem I have is keeping the kids straight, it seems like they all look alike w/ their jackets on and their Little House hats.

Great show! I love the councellors. The one that they compaired to a hobit (dancing aspen was it?) I thought he was awsome. He is kind, calm, respectful and I think he is close enough to their age that they will listen to him. I was very surprised at them. As my husband says "some of them have the patience of Job".
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I don't know which councelor I like best. I'm leaning toward Little Big Bear or Boulder. I agree they have the patiance of Job. I know the names are cheesy but I still think they're doing a great thing here.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I hate spell correcting anyone, but it's "the patience of Jobe."
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Personally I blame both the parents and the kids. The parents because hello your kids are doing drugs and disrespecting you and some of them do nothing about it. The kids because well hey they are doing the drugs and disrespecting. I think they learn some stuff from their parents and personally the parents deserve most of the blame.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlenrules
    Personally I blame both the parents and the kids. The parents because hello your kids are doing drugs and disrespecting you and some of them do nothing about it. The kids because well hey they are doing the drugs and disrespecting. I think they learn some stuff from their parents and personally the parents deserve most of the blame.
    I agree for the most part but there are some exceptions like in Shawn's case (whose biological parents gave him up for adoption). Neither Shawn nor his foster parents could really predict the type of psychological problems that he'd face as soon as he learned he was adopted.

However, to me, he seems like the one who has improved the most thus far and that's because he realizes his problems and is now facing them. So his foster parents could be doing the best job in the world yet Shawn could still be having these issues thanks to his biological mother and father.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I hate spell correcting anyone, but it's "the patience of Jobe."

{whispers} It really is spelled "Job", even though it's pronounced like Jobe. Sorry, but look it up.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That's why I HATE spell correcting anyone.. but the internet hasn't really helped me with a definate answer. I'll have to go drag out my bible at home then. If I'm incorrect, it wouldn't be anything new.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?...08&version=31;

^ online bible & it has all versions ^

FORT Newbie
    this is am amazing show with amzing kids they just need a little structure and help dealing with their issues as apposed to being shuned from their parents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast