+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brian in Austin TX

FORT Newbie

Brian in Austin TX

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Brian (very hot in person) at Oil Can Harrys in Austin. He was very nice to take the time to meet all of his fans coming up to him. He introduced me to his very cute "friend" Chris, but I think its his new boyfriend from the way they were acting. I'm happy to see that Brian could find love after being rejected by James.

I took some pictures with them that I will upload as soon as I get my camera fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by stopthemadness
    I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Brian (very hot in person) at Oil Can Harrys in Austin. He was very nice to take the time to meet all of his fans coming up to him. He introduced me to his very cute "friend" Chris, but I think its his new boyfriend from the way they were acting. I'm happy to see that Brian could find love after being rejected by James.

I took some pictures with them that I will upload as soon as I get my camera fixed.

I only live 60 miles from Austin. I wish I would have known, I would have driven down to meet Brian!

+ Reply to Thread