+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James, Wes and Brian

FORT Newbie

James, Wes and Brian

My friends and I were having drinks last night at the Abbey in West Hollywood. We saw Brian and a friend of his. Later we ran into James and Wes at the same bar.

I started to question whether the rumors about the two of them dating others was true. They looked like a couple.

Colbyco, good for you that you got to see them. Did you get a chance to introduce yourself or will you do that for the next time?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Colbyco, good for you that you got to see them. Did you get a chance to introduce yourself or will you do that for the next time?

I didn't. I saw far too many people go up to them throughout the night. They were nice to everyone, but it go to be a bit much. I did speak to Ted from "Queer Eye" last night. He was at the same bar.

That's it, damnit. I'm moving to CA! Actually, Jai will be in NJ tomorrow and I'm going to NJ, but to a different city for a party. It's getting to be a small world with large streets. Oh, well...

It sounds as if you were respectful of their space at the bar. That's very considerate of you. However, next time will be your time!!!

Can you tell us a little about your talk with Ted, if it's not too personal?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That's it, damnit. I'm moving to CA! Actually, Jai will be in NJ tomorrow and I'm going to NJ, but to a different city for a party. It's getting to be a small world with large streets. Oh, well...

It sounds as if you were respectful of their space at the bar. That's very considerate of you. However, next time will be your time!!!

Can you tell us a little about your talk with Ted, if it's not too personal?

It wasn't too personal. I had met him at a party once before. Very nice guy. Very down to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbyco
    It wasn't too personal. I had met him at a party once before. Very nice guy. Very down to earth.
    Thanks.

Ted was in L.A.?! the Fab 5 should TOTALLY come to L.A. i have a candidate for Queer Eye!!
    <3 RoNNi

faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by ronsypooie
    Ted was in L.A.?! the Fab 5 should TOTALLY come to L.A. i have a candidate for Queer Eye!!
    There are no shortage of candidates for QE . . . even here in SF (also, I might say, a great venue for QE)...

+ Reply to Thread