+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ratings

Ratings

In addition, Queer Eye's lead-in program, the finale of the gay dating show Boy Meets Boy, which aired Tuesday at 9 p.m., set its own new ratings record. Boy drew 1.62 million total viewers to see James pick gay Wes over secretly-straight Franklin, which makes it Bravo's most-watched show ever that isn't named Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

That's a relief. Qyftsg is so stereotypical, if I wanted to see that, I'd go to the Village.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    In addition, Queer Eye's lead-in program, the finale of the gay dating show Boy Meets Boy, which aired Tuesday at 9 p.m., set its own new ratings record. Boy drew 1.62 million total viewers to see James pick gay Wes over secretly-straight Franklin, which makes it Bravo's most-watched show ever that isn't named Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dcaft
    That's a relief. Qyftsg is so stereotypical, if I wanted to see that, I'd go to the Village.
    Hmm, I wonder if the Queer Guys have ever popped into Marie's Crisis...there's gay guys in there that need more help than most straight men...

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Hmm, I wonder if the Queer Guys have ever popped into Marie's Crisis...there's gay guys in there that need more help than most straight men...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dcaft
    hahahaha

i saw that there is a new dating/makeover show, where there's a team of experts who help a guy with his look/behavior before going on a date (I think TLC or one of those channels). It would be more fun to see the Queer guys do a makeover of a clueless gay man (if such exists! grin) before a date....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    i saw that there is a new dating/makeover show, where there's a team of experts who help a guy with his look/behavior before going on a date (I think TLC or one of those channels). It would be more fun to see the Queer guys do a makeover of a clueless gay man (if such exists! grin) before a date....
    Bad foody bad :-)

now where do I sign up??

Seth
    Last edited by sethy11; 09-07-2003 at 03:32 AM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sethy11
    Bad foody bad :-) http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...eply&p=409869#

now where do I sign up??
    lol. i am bad!

+ Reply to Thread