+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Franklin's TV Guide Online Interview

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Point well-taken, esp. after Sean's closing V.O about running back to his girlfriend. The funny part is that during his "I'm Sorry" speech I believe Frankin said that "every word" to James had been true "except for gender" (correct me if I heard wrong) -- well, what about that comming-out BS at the spa?
    Yeah, I thought about that too. That was quite a tale, and no gender references were made. I think he's, as I've said elsewhere, just keeping his options open. He probably hasn't officially declared his team yet, but he'd better make up his mind before someone targets him as breeding stock.

Quote Originally Posted by tubey
    Yeah, I thought about that too. That was quite a tale, and no gender references were made. I think he's, as I've said elsewhere, just keeping his options open. He probably hasn't officially declared his team yet, but he'd better make up his mind before someone targets him as breeding stock.

Based on the responses from str8 women on this board, I'd say his in the cross-hairs of more than a few as "breeding stock". It could also be that, unlike Sean, he made his comments after he knew full-well the magnitude of . . . er, adverse feelings. . . he'd engendered and wanted to protect his friends on the home front. Then again, maybe he hasn't picked a team (still waiting on a uniform for my team . . . )

Hey Everyone...Something interesting on Franklin...I think he's actually signed up to be a member on Matt's Yahoo Community and is now posting on the board! Go and check it out...

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddick_Rulez
    Hey Everyone...Something interesting on Franklin...I think he's actually signed up to be a member on Matt's Yahoo Community and is now posting on the board! Go and check it out...

WRONG !!!! That was just an impostor who registered the franklin_bmb name and posted there. We're pretty sure that was NOT Franklin.

Hmmm, I bet anyone who calls himself Roddick_Rulez likes tall handsome athletic straight white men ... am I right? Bet you liked Franklin best !!!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyuws
    WRONG !!!! That was just an impostor who registered the franklin_bmb name and posted there. We're pretty sure that was NOT Franklin.

Hmmm, I bet anyone who calls himself Roddick_Rulez likes tall handsome athletic straight white men ... am I right? Bet you liked Franklin best !!!
    You're just asking for trouble aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyuws
    Hmmm...I seem to be attracted to tall, handsome, athletic, straight, white men...My favorite was NOT Franklin however, although he was great eye candy...Brian H. was kinda on the short side, but he was my favorite...along with Matt! SO yeah, take that for what you will nice guy...

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12