+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what happened AFTER the finale ???????

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Interesting...no mention of any of this was made in James' interview at Gay.com...
    Right, Bravo didn't have any hand in what James had to say in any of his interviews. No, they really want you, the viewers, to know that after 6 weeks of investing in the show that there wasn't a love connection.

Don't you think it's interesting that Newsweek quoted James as being REALLY angry about the twist, yet when he was on national tv weeks later, he changed his tune and only answered that he was "REALLY surprised" and "REALLY shocked" with a smile?

I hate to tell you guys that live outside the LA/NY media world...but reality tv isn't reality. It's tv. And these networks have to get you to watch so they can get advertisers to buy ads. Reality tv is entertainment and...guess what?....a lot of it is staged and manipulated to give viewers what they want...entertainment.

Where ever you live... take me with you!!! (ranting off the subject) It's amazing that if you drive just 20 minutes away from NYC, you enter farm country... where is my chitty chitty bang bang car????

Quote Originally Posted by sistersoul
    I hate to tell you guys that live outside the LA/NY media world...but reality tv isn't reality. It's tv. And these networks have to get you to watch so they can get advertisers to buy ads. Reality tv is entertainment and...guess what?....a lot of it is staged and manipulated to give viewers what they want...entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by dcaft
    Where ever you live... take me with you!!! (ranting off the subject) It's amazing that if you drive just 20 minutes away from NYC, you enter farm country... where is my chitty chitty bang bang car????
    I was thinking the same thing! Well, something like it. (Thank goodness I didn't drink a full glass of water...)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodyworks
    Maybe this was a requirement from the producers, that Wes & James could not be seen together or officially date after the show was taped until after the final episode was aired as obviously this would give away the ending.

Certainly that was the case for the kick-off party in July. Obviously James couldn't show up with Wes on his arm!
    Good point but how do you explain the guy that Wes dated over the summer? From what I am told, he was not shy about PDA in the least.

I have room in my corgi for you!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I was thinking the same thing! Well, something like it. (Thank goodness I didn't drink a full glass of water...)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks dcaft--I'm on my way!>>>>>>

I heard that the show was taped in May. James and Wes didn't "connect" and that both are dating other people.

Good point but how do you explain the guy that Wes dated over the summer? From what I am told, he was not shy about PDA in the least.

Right, Bravo didn't have any hand in what James had to say in any of his interviews. No, they really want you, the viewers, to know that after 6 weeks of investing in the show that there wasn't a love connection.

Don't you think it's interesting that Newsweek quoted James as being REALLY angry about the twist, yet when he was on national tv weeks later, he changed his tune and only answered that he was "REALLY surprised" and "REALLY shocked" with a smile?

Thank you for your input, Mary Sunshine. :rolleyes
    Last edited by lobeck; 09-05-2003 at 05:15 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Thank you for your input, Mary Sunshine.
    You're most welcome dollface! I am going out this weekend so I am going to keep my eyes and ears open for more scoop!

Just to confirm this, I have heart the same thing... Wes is dating a dancer that lives in LA, I hear that they are seen together quite a bit... not sure about James dating anyone else, but I wouldn't doubt it... he and wes did not have that connection.. they *were* only in that house for 6 days, so it is easy to see how they woulnd't have actually known if they would work together or not
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast