+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about the trip

ant
    FORT Fan

about the trip

i asked about when the trip was scheduled for james and wes. james the owner of the trip is yet to confirm. so the vacation is yet to happen. it's to happen sometime next year!
    Last edited by ant; 09-03-2003 at 02:23 PM.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Thanks for link!

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    I guess this also answers the question of whether James and Wes are a couple.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    lola tell me about it. it was for a fleeting second. i guess it's good while it lasted. however, they're going on the nz trip together so maybe a rekindling. i'm still hoping that these 2 will go at it, again!
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):

ant
    FORT Fan
    scandalous, well not really - just reality... i mean 10 days and so many mates. it's not like james only focused on wes. he had other bachelors to attend to. it's a very sad day. my vicarious living days are over!

Does anyone know if the timing for booking the trip was completely left up to Wes and James? Sometimes when a contestant takes a trip, there is a time frame.

I don't think there's a "statute of limitation" for this... but I saw that Wes & James aren't together anymore (either on this board or another one)

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Does anyone know if the timing for booking the trip was completely left up to Wes and James? Sometimes when a contestant takes a trip, there is a time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I know that there was for me when I won a trip the time I was on "Jeopardy!"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    Not really. James is a little more specific in his interview with gay.com (linked in another thread) in answering that. He says they're "trying" with Wes in San Diego and James in LA and communicate regularly. It was described as getting to know each other as friends and seeing if there's really more there. And James seems excited to go on the trip with Wes in March (he said it's scheduled for March, btw).

I don't take that as the hopeless situation Out.com suggests in the gossip column. It doesn't quite seem like what Andra figured either from what she said on the show that being Wes would be a bright-burning choice but die out quickly. I say good for them trying to figure things out, away from the show and through their regular lives.

Maybe I'm just trying to be a fatalistic romantic with a bit of a crush on each of them. Damn I hope they make it. Or at least make a serious effort at it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast