+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Wess Kiss

James Wess Kiss

I don't know if anyone else noticed the kiss at the end with James and Wess, but it was not a lip to lip kiss, if you look closely it is a (stage kiss)
    Attached Images Attached Images

They have all the time in the world..... afterwards......

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    I don't know if anyone else noticed the kiss at the end with James and Wess, but it was not a lip to lip kiss, if you look closely it is a (stage kiss)

Yeah, but I'm not sure I would want to make-out on national television anyway. BTW, I was glad to see that Wes suggested "going somewhere". James was initially clueless, but then caught on that the cameras were still rolling. I think both needed some PRIVACY! Good for them!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    I don't think so -- if you look at where their lips initally touch, it is lip to lip, but b/c James has to turn his head b/c he has his arm around Wes's neck, the skin/lips are pulled to the side alittle -- You can see James's lips from the angle of the photo. Not the most flattering shot of him, but definitely lip to lip.

Quote Originally Posted by MT SAV
    Yeah, but I'm not sure I would want to make-out on national television anyway. BTW, I was glad to see that Wes suggested "going somewhere". James was initially clueless, but then caught on that the cameras were still rolling. I think both needed some PRIVACY! Good for them!

Quote Originally Posted by MT SAV
    YUP! If Wes's intensions were, "look at me, the actor won" then he would have put on a show. Instead, he was sensitive to the situation and wanted to continue something real with James. I thought it was a great kiss because it was heart-felt.

Go James and Wes!!!

FORT Newbie
    Yes whn I looked at my tape, I noticed that James and Wes did not kiss on the lips what is up with that, it was a stage kiss does anyone know why?

FORT Newbie
    It's just me, if I had James in my arms, I would kiss him in public, on the street, anywhere it would not matter even in fromt of millions of viewwers

+ Reply to Thread