+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need better-looking gay mates

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Well, I don't think we should have a govenor....I think we should have a "Royal Court" with the "winner" wearing the crown and the runner-ups with constant bouquets of fresh flowers. That would be my platform. Do you think people would vote for me?
    -Robb
    with pink champagne all around!!!!
    you've got my vote!

Robb darling, I think you have a great idea.

Maybe Brian can be your running mate?

Well, I don't think we should have a govenor....I think we should have a "Royal Court" with the "winner" wearing the crown and the runner-ups with constant bouquets of fresh flowers. That would be my platform. Do you think people would vote for me?
    -Robb

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    -Robb

Sounds good to me -- but then I spend half of my time in the Middle Ages.

The only problem is I would have to move to California (that's too close to my mother)

Hey, how come they don't have any pictures of frogs on the Smilies?

FORT Regular
    -Robb
    UNDOUBTEDLY! KEN

Ouch!

-Robb
    Funny, I considered you one of the "hotties" all along. :cool:

FORT Newbie
    I live on an island in Florida called Boca Grande
    Hi all.
    I feel that the sexiest guy on the show was Brian. H. What do the rest of you think. Anyone got his number or e-mail address or can get it for me.

jealous of will & GRACE game_n_lover's Avatar
    Are u serious? I guess it is a matter of taste, but it seemed to me that whether Dan was straight/ or gay... he was still acting, (or really is) quite the obnoxious guy. Wes is every bit as adorable as James.
    Quote Originally Posted by themartyr35
    It seemed to me that the reason why James felt so 'betrayed' by the straight guy is because he really had the hots for Franklin. If he had his druthers, Franklin would have been the guy. So, it does re-enforce the stereotype that gay guys are really after straight men. The real problem is that none of the gay guys were in the same league as James. James is an unqualified hunk and it is a truism for both gay and straight couples, that both partners tend to be of the same general level of attractiveness. Wes is okay and he has a good personality but he is no where near as good-looking as James or Franklin. In fact, the best-looking mates on the show were straight (Dan, Franklin). Can anyone blame James for hoping that one of the hunks might actually work out for him? There are plenty of gorgeous gay guys out there. The producers should have worked harder to get them on the show!
    [FONT=Arial Black]

jealous of will & GRACE game_n_lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Funny, I considered you one of the "hotties" all along. :cool:
    I agree... with u lokiboi... from a stragal point of view also...

Quote Originally Posted by game_n_lover
    Are u serious? I guess it is a matter of taste, but it seemed to me that whether Dan was straight/ or gay... he was still acting, (or really is) quite the obnoxious guy. Wes is every bit as adorable as James.
    [FONT=Arial Black]

I agree, I'm not sure what's the fuss over Dan who seemed more full of himself than Wes, but without the humor and good cheer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345