+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need better-looking gay mates

FORT Newbie
    Well, I don't agree that Dan and Franklin were the most attractive 'mates' there. Matt IMO is drop-dead gorgeous -- tall, beautiful eyes, dimples when he smiles. Brian H. also has really nice eyes and a great body. Robb has a beautiful face and a smile that just lights up the room. And Wes...when I first saw his picture on Bravo I was not impressed, but it doesn't do him justice at all. He has such an expressive face, and a pretty nice build as well.

James is a definite hunk. Sitting up shirtless in bed...yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Ouch!

-Robb
    Haha Robb...you just never fail to make me laugh! That's what I love the most about you, hehe. Your very presence gave the show a lil spark from the beginning!

As for everyone's assessments in regards to the physical appearances of the mates, I DO agree that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! There were some mates on the show that I found to be strikingly good-looking right off the bat...Brian H, Matt, and Paul came off as gorgeous to me right off the bat. Strangely enough, I didn't find James to be as appealing as some of the other guys on the show...but that's just me. Had he been one of the 15 mates, I think he would've been out of it by the 2nd or 3rd elimination round. Others began to grow on me, and I began to see the appeal of Franklin, Robb, and Wes.

I think some might find it easy to believe that James based decisions largely on his physical attractions, for example, Franklin and Dan, but in the end, he DID end up picking the guy he had the most chemistry with, and he stressed that he was looking for that all along.

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DFE
    Maybe I live in the wrong part of the country, but all of these guys were way above average. They were all physically fit, well groomed and had attractive faces. Sure, for a TV show some were average, but for middle America - most guys don't look that good.
    Okay, I stand corrected! I'm very average-looking myself, and I don't consider it a putdown. I agree that they are all attractive, but then I tend to think of all nice people as being attractive in some way, so that's my idea of average.

Very nice play on words. What I will say is that "Reichen and I are good friends and enjoy each others company." Is that a diplomatic answer or what.
    With diplomacy like that, you could run for President!

FORT Newbie
    Is it too late to enter the race for Govenor?

ant
    FORT Fan
    lol... yeah the governatorial race in cali. has been insane. who would you vote for, robb?
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Go for it, Robb! You can be a write-in candidate!

Mak
    FORT Newbie
    This is so amazing, to be actually conversing with a celebrity.

This is the next phase of reality tv. Somehow they will figure out how to make money off of this, then it will become a big thing.

FORT Newbie
    Well, I don't think we should have a govenor....I think we should have a "Royal Court" with the "winner" wearing the crown and the runner-ups with constant bouquets of fresh flowers. That would be my platform. Do you think people would vote for me?
    -Robb

Where do I send my write-in ballot, Robb?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast