+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need better-looking gay mates

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency
    But Michael, Paul, Jim and Brian A. are quite ordinary-looking, as are Jason, Chris and Marc. .
    Maybe I live in the wrong part of the country, but all of these guys were way above average. They were all physically fit, well groomed and had attractive faces. Sure, for a TV show some were average, but for middle America - most guys don't look that good.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    What kind of "dirt" are you looking for? I'm have to assume that you have seen us together?

-Robb
    I heard he's been to a couple of BMB events w/o a Chip on his shoulder.
    Or any other luscious body part. Did you Robb his heart?

FORT Newbie
    Very nice play on words. What I will say is that "Reichen and I are good friends and enjoy each others company." Is that a diplomatic answer or what.

FORT Newbie
    Very nice play on words. What I will say is that "Reichen and I are good friends and enjoy each others company." Is that a diplomatic answer or what.
    cute

Rab
    "Reichen and I are good friends and enjoy each others company."
    Ooh. Words a stalker might wanna hear. Next thing you'll know cameras are set up in your and Reichan's front lawn.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Ooh. Words a stalker might wanna hear. Next thing you'll know cameras are set up in your and Reichan's front lawn.
    Where'd I put my camera?!

FORT Newbie
    Maybe they should do an all-gay Amazing Race! We could bring back the Cha-Chas, (no Guidos, please) , the Tatu girls, Madonna & Brit-Brit, Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Matt & Ben, and Reichen and his new and improved husband ROBB.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by girlofspook
    Maybe they should do an all-gay Amazing Race! We could bring back the Cha-Chas, (no Guidos, please) , the Tatu girls, Madonna & Brit-Brit, Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Matt & Ben, and Reichen and his new and improved husband ROBB.
    Ok now that's just scary. How bout an all boy/girl teams Amazing Race so in the end it's a sure way of getting a guy and girl to cross the finish line. James and Andra are then the first to be eliminated.

Way to go, Lola. You know you want to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by themartyr35
    .......So, it does re-enforce the stereotype that gay guys are really after straight men. ......"

Aghhhh! I guess we can read each others post and totally disagree. James did not seek and find Franklin on his own. Franklin was planted as a gay man. There is nothing wrong with attraction on a mental, emotional, and physical level. People have many of the same feelings, hopes, likes, etc., and that was probably part of the interest. If James knew that Franklin or Sean were straight, I think any sexual attraction would have faded quickly.

For some of us, if the guy is married or in a relationship, or under BMB situation, liking another sex than ours, that attraction just disappears. For others, the wall to attraction might be something major, like an STD or prison record!

"..... James is an unqualified hunk and it is a truism for both gay and straight couples, that both partners tend to be of the same general level of attractiveness. Wes is okay and he has a good personality but he is no where near as good-looking as James or Franklin. In fact, the best-looking mates on the show were straight (Dan, Franklin). Can anyone blame James for hoping that one of the hunks might actually work out for him? There are plenty of gorgeous gay guys out there. The producers should have worked harder to get them on the show!
    I thought the contestants were supposed to be more than just beauty pagent model types. For me, other than physical, a large part of Wes' attractiveness came about when he opened his mouth and spoke! He was also attentive, fun, liked adventure, easy going, self-assured, not moody, etc. those things can also make a person attractive. Have you ever met a guy who was so handsome until he said something or did something rude, then he became the hunchback of Notre Dame (no offense, Quasi Moto).

FORT Newbie
    Ouch!

-Robb

I hope this wasn't in response to anything I said. What I meant is that the gay mates were at least as attractive as the straight mates. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression in any way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast