+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need better-looking gay mates

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    I mean it took him 3 shows to boot Dan, although he had issues with Dan's "other relationship" from the very first night!

I'm sure they could have found a gay man who was just as striking as Dan or Franklin, but this was their plan for getting a straight guy easily to the final 3.

For the record, James is good looking, but IMO, not as much so as many on this board seem to think.
    Tastes do indeed differ. :)

However, I'm darned sure that James wanted to jettison Dan early but the producers were twisting his arm to keep him on. And getting a straight guy easily into the final 3 had nothing to do with being attractive to James. I feel convinced that the pairings were manipulated. Even had James managed to eliminate 3 straight guys in the first episode, there were enough left that the producers could still get a straight guy into the final 3, regardless of whether James felt attracted to that guy or not.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency
    I feel convinced that the pairings were manipulated. Even had James managed to eliminate 3 straight guys in the first episode, there were enough left that the producers could still get a straight guy into the final 3, regardless of whether James felt attracted to that guy or not.
    Well it is obvious now that they set it up that way from the beginning. However, I think they wanted a few exceptionally attractive straight guys to make the decision harder for James. More drama that way.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with the others...beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

I didn't find Franklin attractive at all... I thought everyone paled in comparison next to Wes and Matt.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Well it is obvious now that they set it up that way from the beginning. However, I think they wanted a few exceptionally attractive straight guys to make the decision harder for James. More drama that way.
    Exactly. They set it up that way from the beginning, so I'm just saying that they didn't need to make sure the straight guys were more attractive than the gay guys.

FORT Newbie
    Ouch!

-Robb

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Ouch!

-Robb
    I'm sure they weren't including you in that assessment, Robb.

Rab
    Ouch!

-Robb
    There there, kid. *stands on a stool and pats Robb on the head*

Not all gay guys are ugly.

FORT Newbie
    Ouch!

-Robb
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _

Robb, you sure do have a purdy mouth. Thank god my straighdar still works. I wrote to you and told you that it was imposserous for Franklin to be gay because of his inability to dance and his crazy hair. I demand some dirt on Reichen. Did he finally realize he could do MUCH better than Chip?

FORT Newbie
    What kind of "dirt" are you looking for? I'm have to assume that you have seen us together?

-Robb

FORT Newbie
    What kind of "dirt" are you looking for? I'm have to assume that you have seen us together?

-Robb
    Robb --

Has did you find love in a rival reality program?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast