+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danpaul
    have you noticed about 100 others posting the same spoiler. Do you think they really didn't figure it out either.
    Dude, the message board rules are the noting is supposed to be posted outside of the 9/2 spoilers thread before midnight eastern. You obviously didn't read the rules.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    ant said: "indeed there is a ton, but i'm partail and quick - lol. i check matt's responses ie. matt_boy_meets_boy."

ah right, thanks ant. Wow, I was reading a Franklin thread over there, and some people are *really* angry at him. Some article someone quoted described the show as a "gay bashing." Woah.

It seems maybe it's not straight America who's not ready for this show, but gay America?
    There are also responses from Brian, Robb, Darren, and Andra. They have answered some of the questions asked of them.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    There are also responses from Brian, Robb, Darren, and Andra. They have answered some of the questions asked of them.
    i'm referring of course about tonight's discussion - the aftermath.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    i cant believe its actually over!!

I know, me neither! I mean it's like all gone now.....hopefully just for now.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    i'm referring of course about tonight's discussion - the aftermath.
    Oh, I found plenty of other juicy stuff too though! Like Darren's full limerick... and you gushing over Darren

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was amusing when Andra was getting all upset about "wasting all that time on Darren!" when it turns out that not only was he one of the gay guys but he was falling head over heels for James.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Oh, I found plenty of other juicy stuff too though! Like Darren's full limerick... and you gushing over Darren
    he's a hometown fella what can i say...
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    he's a hometown fella what can i say...
    Awww. Man, reading that board is making my brain hurt. I can't get over the fact that some people are specifically so mad at Franklin. Why are they not that mad at any of the other straight guys? I don't dare post over there. It's like a bottomless pit! I'm glad alixtheweaver is over there making some sense.
    Last edited by flotsette; 09-03-2003 at 12:47 AM.

Rab
    Then I guess I should be grateful Michael or Paul didn't reach the end or they would have gotten all the flaming. I never really liked Franklin anyways so there's no pity from me.

FORT Regular
    Awww. Man, reading that board is making my brain hurt. I can't get over the fact that some people are specifically so mad at Franklin. Why are they not that mad at any of the other straight guys? I don't dare post over there. It's like a bottomless pit! I'm glad alixtheweaver is over there making some sense.
    I'm posting over there too, but under a different screen name. Matson over there was already taken. I was going to post my little Franklin poem over there but some of the people over there are just NASTY! I'm shocked.

+ Reply to Thread