+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    I can see why no one has heard from Franklin, since the show finished taping. I thought for sure James was going to kick Franklins ass! I'll bet Franklin is in hiding right now!
    On the Yahoo site that Matt started, Brian stated that Franklin had cooked some meals for some of them. That would seem to say that he is still around and has not been shut out by the gay guys.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    He said all that tonight? I'm sure I should wait till I view the tape before saying this, but what a load of bollocks.

Franklin, either you're attracted to men or you're not. Unless you were ready to live happily ever after with James, then all your above words are simply trying to whitewash what you did, which was deceive a gay man in to thinking you wanted him for a pile of money. Take responsibility for your actions, it's not like there weren't any witnesses to it. Grrrr...
    i second that, although i don't recall the former... every reaction has an equal or opposite reaction. with this one the majority's opposite and franklin has to live with them consequences :<. he's young i'm sure he's over it by now. humans are resilient especially the young ones
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    On the Yahoo site that Matt started, Brian stated that Franklin had cooked some meals for some of them. That would seem to say that he is still around and has not been shut out by the gay guys.
    Shut out by the gay guys and down graded to cooking staff are two diffrent ways of dealing with the straight guys

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Franklin, either you're attracted to men or you're not.
    True, but there are varying degrees of attraction. And being attracted to men doesn't exclude attraction to women. So, he explored his capacity to be attracted to men. You're talking to a confidently bisexual woman here, by the way.

ant
    FORT Fan
    if you haven't already, you must visit matt's website. there's some interesting revelations...
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):

FORT Newbie
    Why do I always fall for the str8 ones? It hurts so much. James gave him no slack. Since it is before 12:00, won't say who, but truly, he tried too hard to be sincere in his apology....and when James said he was str8 and he shook his head, I almost died!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    if you haven't already, you must visit matt's website. there's some interesting revelations...
    I'm sure there are, but wow, a lot of messages. Any particular threads of interest, Ant?

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    I'm sure there are, but wow, a lot of messages. Any particular threads of interest, Ant?
    indeed there is a ton, but i'm partail and quick - lol. i check matt's responses ie. matt_boy_meets_boy.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i cant believe its actually over!!

FORT Regular
    ant said: "indeed there is a ton, but i'm partail and quick - lol. i check matt's responses ie. matt_boy_meets_boy."

ah right, thanks ant. Wow, I was reading a Franklin thread over there, and some people are *really* angry at him. Some article someone quoted described the show as a "gay bashing." Woah.

It seems maybe it's not straight America who's not ready for this show, but gay America?

+ Reply to Thread