+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeders
    Well, it is over though I am sad to say, it is about 45 minutes after the finale. I feel kinda empty now, I hope a new season comes out.
    Nah, this show could only be done once.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    it was kind of with the mates in a retrospective gallery...
    THAT was our "reunion?" I thought everybody would get together and reveal their orientation to each other. I guess that was just speculation.
    Last edited by flotsette; 09-02-2003 at 11:15 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I also want to know how everything's going with Wes and James. The ending was fairytale like when Wes says "let's go". They went into the house to get their tongue on.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    THAT was our "reunion?" I thought everybody would get together and revealed their orientation to each other. I guess that was just speculation.
    well most of the mates were there, although in different frames. they presented their views after the fact. it gave cohesion or some closure atleast related to the twist. hey what can we do this show had a very low budget?!
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Newbie
    THAT was our "reunion?" I thought everybody would get together and revealed their orientation to each other. I guess that was just speculation.
    yes it would have been nice to see each other reactions to finding out there were straights in the house. Dont get me wrong I like brian but I would have liked to see how he reacted to finding out about Dan. As far as James not picking him for the trip. I think when he said he did not want to hurt him I think that was because he was not romanticly interested in him and did not want to lead him on.

FORT Regular
    Oh yes. It was pretty interesting how James and Andra guessed at least 4 guys wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    This was posted before midnight Eastern time, and should be deleted! Shame on you!
    have you noticed about 100 others posting the same spoiler. Do you think they really didn't figure it out either.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Nah, this show could only be done once.
    That is what alot of people said about joe millioniare but they are doing that agian. I wonder where they found the girls did they have to have been in a coma for the last 4 years?

Franklin said he was truly attracted to James. He said:

"I can't fit into a category."
    "I wanted to show them, you know, that this can be felt by a straight man, because we're all the same."
    [To James] "Every story I've ever spoken to you has been true, with the exception of gender. Every emotion that I ever put into a sentence -- it's been there for you, and you only. I am proud of the fact that I came here, and felt the way I felt."
    He said all that tonight? I'm sure I should wait till I view the tape before saying this, but what a load of bollocks.

Franklin, either you're attracted to men or you're not. Unless you were ready to live happily ever after with James, then all your above words are simply trying to whitewash what you did, which was deceive a gay man in to thinking you wanted him for a pile of money. Take responsibility for your actions, it's not like there weren't any witnesses to it. Grrrr...

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=sunynaples]Dont get me wrong I like brian but I would have liked to see how he reacted to finding out about Dan. [QUOTE]

No kidding. Especially since he said (shown after he's taking Dan's pillow home with him):

"Obviously, I'm here for James, but now that Dan's gone, I actually miss him. I don't know if Dan feels the same way, but if he doesn't, I'll stalk him until he does."

Apparently he did, since they've been seen around a lot?

+ Reply to Thread