+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    oh and andra... hmmm. i understood how she reacted how she did the first run, but the second time taking too much liberty i think with the pummeling and berating. i wish james had stepped up at that point. hey sister just calm down... i'm the diva here not you
    not saying that andra's a horrible person, but we all have those horrible and isolated moments. it thought that was hers. she seems a very educated and level-headed individual in general. i still think that her and james' friendship is very precious.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sunynaples
    Your right Franklin will not be the same. I would hope that he would also have learned something. Maybe something about styles of Architecture, the spa that him and James went to franklin described it as Roman in stlye. clearly more of a Neo classical stlye then roman. that was another nail in franklin's I am gay lie for me. plus his story about building schools for tribes in Antigua sounded off too. Now I have never been to the Island but as a member of the British commonwealth and a site of offshore money laundry places I would not think they would need too many schools ( plus the fact that over 80% of the population is literate)
    Let alone not many tribes on antigua any more have not been since the slave trading days from my research.

wow i didn't know about the heavy embelishing by the cultured str8 man. i mean about building schools. what episode was this?
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):

FORT Newbie

Afterwards

Well, it is over though I am sad to say, it is about 45 minutes after the finale. I feel kinda empty now, I hope a new season comes out.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    wow i didn't know about the heavy embelishing by the cultured str8 man. i mean about building schools. what episode was this?
    that was on the 4th episode during dinner where it really came across as Franklin trying very hard to make himself noticed by James

love being right even when its so wrong

Guess after so many reality shows you pick up the tricks. Like sticking the two straight guys together in the elimination pick. This assures one will survive. Did not like Franklin's halfass defence. He soooooo wanted the money, I thought he was gonna cry. And I wish James had picked Brian, much cuter and alot more sincere I felt. Bye bye straight boys.

FORT Regular
    So first of all, where was the reunion? Was that even true?

I'm eating words too, but in my own defense, I was asserting that he is bisexual all along. Franklin said he was truly attracted to James. He said:

"I can't fit into a category."
    "I wanted to show them, you know, that this can be felt by a straight man, because we're all the same."
    [To James] "Every story I've ever spoken to you has been true, with the exception of gender. Every emotion that I ever put into a sentence -- it's been there for you, and you only. I am proud of the fact that I came here, and felt the way I felt."

Ah well. It kept me watching. I was very unsatisfied by lack of a reunion tonight, though.
    Last edited by flotsette; 09-02-2003 at 11:07 PM.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter7777
    Wow James really unloaded on Franklin with some heavy language. He asserted that Franklin had "infiltrated" the group of gay guys. To "infiltrate" means to enter unobtrusively for destructive purposes. Ol' Franklin was crushed by that word, you could see it on his face. I wonder if Franklin was prepared to accept the 25Gs if he had been selected. I think that Franklin was good enough in his heart to have offered it to James' favorite charity.
    in the end james is smarter. franklin wasn't quick enough to pull that carpet under him. with age comes great experiences james was ahead of him already.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    So first of all, where was the reunion? Was that even true?

I'm eating words too, but in my own defense, I was asserting that he is bi all along. Franklin said he was truly attracted to James. He said:

"I can't fit into a category."
    "I wanted to show them, you know, that this can be felt by a straight man, because we're all the same.
    "Every story I've ever spoken to you has been true, with the exception of gender. Every emotion that I ever put into a sentence -- it's been there for you, and you only. And I am proud of the fact that I came here and felt the way I felt."

Ah well.
    it was kind of with the mates in a retrospective gallery...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danpaul
    Guess after so many reality shows you pick up the tricks. Like sticking the two straight guys together in the elimination pick. This assures one will survive. Did not like Franklin's halfass defence. He soooooo wanted the money, I thought he was gonna cry. And I wish James had picked Brian, much cuter and alot more sincere I felt. Bye bye straight boys.
    This was posted before midnight Eastern time, and should be deleted! Shame on you!

loved brian too, I felt so bad for him, but what did james mean by "I don't want you to get hurt so I didn't pick you" hope this means they do get together. I don't trust wes

+ Reply to Thread