+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

YAY! I'm so happy that Wes won! woohoo!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Shoot! I was just going to post in here that you guys are finding out what happened while I'm at work and taping it, and I saw the posts above. Grrr..

Oh well, my fault for cutting it so close, plus the outcome is not that big a surprise to me.

Just tell me that somebody got a big, wet kiss and a buttgrab by the end of this show! Or did they go out as prudish as they've been all along?

James and Wes had a little kiss.... it was PG though no butt grabbing
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

James and Wes had a good kiss, and then they showed excerpts from all the mates telling what they got out of this. Then Wes and James walked back into the house.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Shoot! I was just going to post in here that you guys are finding out what happened while I'm at work and taping it, and I saw the posts above. Grrr..

Oh well, my fault for cutting it so close, plus the outcome is not that big a surprise to me.

Just tell me that somebody got a big, wet kiss and a buttgrab by the end of this show! Or did they go out as prudish as they've been all along?

FORT Regular
    UGH!!!! That's all I have to say.

I can see why no one has heard from Franklin, since the show finished taping. I thought for sure James was going to kick Franklins ass! I'll bet Franklin is in hiding right now!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    OMG... my heart broke when he let Brian go... He really grew on me, I felt so sorry for him

James was so sweet when he let Brian go... I will tell you that while I wanted Brian to win, I am GLAD HE'S AVAILABLE!

I'm moving to LA!!!!

Jordy

FORT Newbie
    I am so heart broken, Franklin was straight, I guess I should have known, boy am I depressed now.

FORT Regular
    I will reserve my in depth comments for after midnight eastern, but I'm shattered, I'm sad, I'm still in love with Franklin (he's here in NYC tonight and I live in NYC!) and I'M EATING MY WORDS!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Way to go James on choosing Wes! I've liked Wes since the beginning of the show. He seems like a very cool and fun guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast