+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Nah, this show could only be done once.
    It could be done again if they're willing to give up the element of surprise and let the leading man know some of the guys are straight. Which, by the way, is what I think they should have done in the first place. If they did that, I'd really love to see the show continue.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinFV
    oh my god... everything turned out how i wanted it to be! SOO...SOOOO glad James picked Wes. they seem SO right for each other and they bonded so well with that romanatic dinner .. and the whole romantic theme with candles liten. i almost cried! best luck to the both of them!

oh man.. seeing Dan's face and body.. hear his voice once more.. just made me want him to come back lol

hope gay shows keep on comin, they're interesting lol... anybody gonna watch "couplings" on NBC ? i know i will
    I already watch "Coupling". The REAL ORIGINAL "Coupling" on BBC America.

FORT Newbie
    oh my god... everything turned out how i wanted it to be! SOO...SOOOO glad James picked Wes. they seem SO right for each other and they bonded so well with that romanatic dinner .. and the whole romantic theme with candles liten. i almost cried! best luck to the both of them!

oh man.. seeing Dan's face and body.. hear his voice once more.. just made me want him to come back lol

hope gay shows keep on comin, they're interesting lol... anybody gonna watch "couplings" on NBC ? i know i will
    I don't think there's a gay plot-line in "Couplings". At least not the NBC version.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdad
    I don't think there's a gay plot-line in "Coupling". At least not the NBC version.
    There's no gay plotline on the real BBC show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    There's no gay plotline on the real BBC show.
    I didn't think so.

FORT Newbie
    aww why? i heard stuff about it, and saw the previews.. thought it was but oh well.... anyways whats the BBC show?
    Last edited by KevinFV; 09-03-2003 at 07:44 PM.

FORT Regular
    aww why? i heard stuff about it, and saw the previews.. thought it was but oh well.... anyways whats the BBC show?
    What is it? It's the real ORIGINAL show which is still in production and running on the BBC, both in the UK and here in the US on BBC America. I guess you could tune in to the NBC imitation or watch the real thing on the BBC, your choice!

FORT Fan
    I live in the New York City area, and we also get to see the British Coupling on our PBS channels -- like WNJN and WLIW. I'm not sure where in the country you live, but....

It's a really sassy ridiculous hilarious bullseye show -- sometimes I've heard of it called the British version of a Sexual Seinfeld. If that makes any sense!

Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    Judging from the looks they were giving each other on the Today Show, they would seem to still be.
    Missed it on the Today show. I was surfing and got hit by a wave! Is there a quick link?

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Missed it on the Today show. I was surfing and got hit by a wave! Is there a quick link?

Eldee -- I know nothing about downloading stuff but if you go to Matt's Yahoo group, there is a poster there who has downloaded a file of the Today Show interview. There is also a transcript in one of the threads on this site.

+ Reply to Thread