+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you do it?

FORT Fan

Would you do it?

Just wondering, after seeing this show, are any of you tempted by the thought of participating in a show like this?

I wouldn't want to participate in any of the other reality shows; no brain-eating, no mean kicking-off-island scenarios for me! But this, this show, I think it would be an interesting experience....

FORT Newbie
    If they were casting in NC for the next season, I would! It would be a treat for me just to be around a lot of HOT guys. I'd have to fight hard to keep my hands to myself though.

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    Just wondering, after seeing this show, are any of you tempted by the thought of participating in a show like this?

I wouldn't want to participate in any of the other reality shows; no brain-eating, no mean kicking-off-island scenarios for me! But this, this show, I think it would be an interesting experience....
    If I were young and single AND they indicated that there were to be straight guys in the mix OR was assured that all the guys were gay, I would do it.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot
    If they were casting in NC for the next season, I would! It would be a treat for me just to be around a lot of HOT guys. I'd have to fight hard to keep my hands to myself though.
    so if we see another bmb show where one guy is running around with his hands all over everyone, we can assume that's you!

i think if I was picked to do this, I'd be at the gym the second the call comes -- no embarrassing love handles on THIS show! sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    If I were young and single AND they indicated that there were to be straight guys in the mix OR was assured that all the guys were gay, I would do it.
    Sounds like you're contemplating the "leading man" role. Same true if you had only the option to be a "mate"?

In any event, it seems to me that this particular twist (i.e., hidden straight guys in the mix) can only be done once effectively. If so, what other twists would you guys suggest that would make the show interesting without becoming merely "Gay Millionaire", etc.?

Ste
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    ...In any event, it seems to me that this particular twist (i.e., hidden straight guys in the mix) can only be done once effectively. If so, what other twists would you guys suggest that would make the show interesting without becoming merely "Gay Millionaire", etc.?
    I don't agree. Even if you KNOW there are straight people in the mix from day one (but not how many) are you sure you could "weed" them all out? After seeing this show, I'm not at all sure that I could!

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Sounds like you're contemplating the "leading man" role. Same true if you had only the option to be a "mate"?

In any event, it seems to me that this particular twist (i.e., hidden straight guys in the mix) can only be done once effectively. If so, what other twists would you guys suggest that would make the show interesting without becoming merely "Gay Millionaire", etc.?
    Yes, the same would be true if I were only to be a "mate."

Hmmm "twists"? I don't think there needs to be twists. I'm waiting for the day NBC's "Meet My Folks" has parents with a gay son or lesbian daughter picking out potential dates for them. That would be something!

FORT Newbie
    so if we see another bmb show where one guy is running around with his hands all over everyone, we can assume that's you!

i think if I was picked to do this, I'd be at the gym the second the call comes -- no embarrassing love handles on THIS show! sigh!

lol you better believe it foody! Especially if there's likely to be more Franklin's or Dans. Speaking of the gym, wasn't it amazing how nice their bodies were! I've got my lil abes going on, but those love handles wont stay away.

FORT Newbie

______________________________ ______________________________ _

Can I be the best friend who actually has some freakin' gaydar?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by girlofspook
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _

Can I be the best friend who actually has some freakin' gaydar?

Ooops! I guess I mean straighdar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast