+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audra's batting average - double check for me...

FORT Newbie

Audra's batting average - double check for me...

I surfed around the marathon yesterday, and let me know if I missed one, but It seemed to me that every time Audra said "there's something there that's not right..." or something similar regarding a mate, it was bound to be a straight guy. Before she knew the twist she said the same about Brian.

I'm voting she has it right even though all evidence and the reality that TV producers are going to only bet on a sure thing point to Franklin.

my $.02

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LaffTrax
    I surfed around the marathon yesterday, and let me know if I missed one, but It seemed to me that every time Audra said "there's something there that's not right..." or something similar regarding a mate, it was bound to be a straight guy. Before she knew the twist she said the same about Brian.

I'm voting she has it right even though all evidence and the reality that TV producers are going to only bet on a sure thing point to Franklin.

my $.02

Didn't she also say "I'm so scared it's (the straight guy is) Franklin."?

Although I had the same thought as you at first, I also remembered that the producers are editing ferociously on this show. Which means, she could have said things about others or not. We can't be sure.

+ Reply to Thread