+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think Franklin is Gay and Brian is Straight

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fizban
    Need some condiments?

Yes, it was a theory, but the only one that explained why the producers grouped the guys together AND how they grouped them together.

My other theory is that people who wanted Franklin to be gay ignored any data that didn't point in that direction.
    I already ate my words in the spoilers thread, you missed it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by danncas
    I think Franklin is Gay. He has done more natutral gay things, not the Sterotype. He put his hand across the table so that it might be taken the other night. He held his had up to his mouth the other night when surprised. Bryan could be straight ,but I don't think so. He did say (when I came out of the closet, NO gay say when I came out of the close, It's when I came out. He has those gay eyes and smile. Wes is the one he will pick. If you remember the sceen where James was told about the str8 one, well remember his tone of his voice. The same tone of James voice you hear when he hands the guy (whom ever he pick at the last ) is the same. SO what I'm saying is he picks the striaght guy and its WES. I hope that no gay man really acts like that. I know I dont and none of my friends.
    That is so ridiculous. I have plenty of friends that are much butcher than Wes. But I have plenty of friends who can queen out more than Wes did. Guess what? Some of those people are in both catagories. Besides, I've met Wes and he is a charming, engaging and a delightfuly warm individual.

Quote Originally Posted by danncas
    I think Franklin is Gay. He has done more natutral gay things, not the Sterotype. He put his hand across the table so that it might be taken the other night. He held his had up to his mouth the other night when surprised. Bryan could be straight ,but I don't think so. He did say (when I came out of the closet, NO gay say when I came out of the close, It's when I came out. He has those gay eyes and smile. Wes is the one he will pick. If you remember the sceen where James was told about the str8 one, well remember his tone of his voice. The same tone of James voice you hear when he hands the guy (whom ever he pick at the last ) is the same. SO what I'm saying is he picks the striaght guy and its WES. I hope that no gay man really acts like that. I know I dont and none of my friends.
    So, what do you have to say now that the truth has been revealed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123