+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Elimination Ceremony in Final Episode...funny thing

FORT Regular

Final Elimination Ceremony in Final Episode...funny thing

Why is it that James is dressed all in black and Franklin and Wes are also dressed in black but Brian is dressed in blue? My brother thinks Brian is the straight one. Were the producers not so subtley saying to James, "one of these things, is not like the others, one of these things, does not belong?" "HINT HINT JAMES, BRIAN IS STRAIGHT, THE ONES DRESSED LIKE YOU ARE GAY"?????

Hmmmmm...
    Last edited by Matson; 08-29-2003 at 08:05 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Why is it that James is dressed all in black and Franklin and Wes are also dressed in black but Brian is dressed in blue? My brother thinks Brian is the straight one. Were the producers not so subtley saying to James, "one of these things, is not like the others, one of these things, does not belong?" "HINT HINT JAMES, BRIAN IS STRAIGHT, THE ONES DRESSED LIKE YOU ARE GAY"?????

Hmmmmm...
    veerrry veerrry interestinc.

I actually also think Brian is the straight one, too. Wouldn't it be funny if the dress code gave it away?!

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=foody]veerrry veerrry interestinc.

I actually also think Brian is the straight one, too. Wouldn't it be funny if the dress code gave it away?![/QUOT

I'm not sure. It could be Wes. He is almost too gay.

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=girlmeetsgirl]
    Quote Originally Posted by foody

I'm not sure. It could be Wes. He is almost too gay.
    i'm not sure what you mean. there are people out there who are 'too gay' or 'not very gay', in the eyes of traditional society, but just because Wes is 'too gay', it doesn't necessarily mean he's lying about it, does it? Or is it that you suspect the producers chose him to participate for exactly that reason, and therefore must be a red herring? Is it the general assumption that all the guys that the producers picked were picked especially for this purpose? Could be.

So they pick the straight guys who seem 'most gay' and the gay guys who seem 'most straight'? I'm not sure if they could really deliniate like that. My guess was they picked a mixture, so as to keep everyone guessing about everyone. So, it's really impossible to tell that just because someone is 'too gay', then that person is lying... if you know what i mean.

Though, to give you some support, I do have this flipside suspicion that Wes is straight only because of the way the selection process was handled (there is a thread somewhere in this forum that breaks down all the selection groups and poses a really plausible theory that analyzes the numbers only, IMHO).

FORT Newbie
    what I meant was that it appears to me that Wes is acting, acting on what a straight person thinks a gay person would act like. My girlfriend and I both think it's Wes...and we both think James will pick him

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    i don't know if brian is the straight one, it would be a very surprising twist, especially with him announcing to robb and wes (i think) about his crush on the beautiful dan wells!? then again, i think dan has the power to turn anyone gay if just for a moment! *points to avatar*

I'm not sure if Brian is gay or not. However, when my friend and I were both watching the show, and the final twist was revealed, she said she was sure that Brian was the straight one.

*shrugs*

We both agreed though that Wes seemed to be overacting, like he's trying too hard to push the fact that he's gay.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaluna
    I'm not sure if Brian is gay or not. However, when my friend and I were both watching the show, and the final twist was revealed, she said she was sure that Brian was the straight one.

*shrugs*

We both agreed though that Wes seemed to be overacting, like he's trying too hard to push the fact that he's gay.

was there any one thing that B did/said? or was it instinct/gaydar?

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    was there any one thing that B did/said? or was it instinct/gaydar?
    I don't think there was any one thing that Brian said or did. It was just instinct on her part, I believe.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Matson

Hmmmmm...
    Brain was in blue this morning on the Today Show. Franklin and Wes were in Black. Hmmmm....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast