+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Finalists on the Today Show

Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Hey, I hope I'm wrong, I'll take the subway down to 30 Rock myself if they're there
    If you plan to do that, what time do you guys need to be there? I think people rise early, like farmers, to get a good spot. If anyone goes, will you try to take pictures to share with the rest of us? (Was that a hint or what?!)

Gay TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsmack
    Cool! That means they will be in NY!!! My prayers have been answered!

Since Brian has indicated that he is hosting a viewing party in California that evening, it is unlikely that they will be in New York. Or at least that all of them will be in New York.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah it does seem it would make more sense to do the show Wednesday . But to build viewership for this much waited finale on Tuesday is a good move. Man if I could be there I would, but I have classes obviously.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiboi
    Hey, I hope I'm wrong, I'll take the subway down to 30 Rock myself if they're there
    Unless they're doing the interview outside, you won't be able to see them even if you go to 30 Rock (except on the monitors).

Well, there's always the meet & greet when they go out to their limo from the back entrance...

Good for you Lokiboi! That's the spirit! I like your style.

Did the today show pass?

Am I late again?? I don't see them lined up for on Tuesday?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/TODAY_Front.asp?cp1=1&ta=y

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Good for you Lokiboi! That's the spirit! I like your style.

FORT Fan
    It would make sense for them to take a reunion/aftermath show to let everyone -straight and gay - talk about why they went on the show, their feelings about it afterward etc etc..

As another person has said, Brian & Wes are on the BMB Yahoo group started by Matt... and again its obvious who is straight from the groupings if y oure gaydar doesnt work well - plus from the guys' jobs.

FIguring out on this show is easier than going out and doing it - Now if I could only have producers and elimination groupings when I was in the real world

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BMBFAN
    From another message board...

Brian, Wes, Franklin, James will be on the Today show on Tuesday morning giving interviews...
    How can James and the straight guy whoever he may be sit together on the same stage without spilling the beans? Will there be signs of reconciliation between them or will the sparks fly? I see clues about to happen! Surely they wouldn't be doing separate interiviews. That would take too much of precious network time.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter7777
    How can James and the straight guy whoever he may be sit together on the same stage without spilling the beans? Will there be signs of reconciliation between them or will the sparks fly? I see clues about to happen! Surely they wouldn't be doing separate interiviews. That would take too much of precious network time.
    i'm sure after all this time, traveling around doing promos, they've either worked it out between them or at least gotten really good at masking their thoughts. But i'm gonna watch anyway!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast