+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: James and Jai

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    I would like to dispell the rumors that Jai and James are dating. Jai and I are really good friends and he and James are friends as well. We spent the past few weeks together and went to alot of parties. Everyone had a great time. But just so you guys know, there is nothing between them. Just thought I would throw that out there.
    -Robb

Sounds like you guys are practically on tour! Comming to San Francisco anytime soon?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DFE
    I don't think it would be much of shock to discover that James didn't meet the love of his life on this show. However, I would imagine that even if it did hit it off with someone that his contract might very well have prohibited them from appearing in public with any of the mates before the show aired. If he did actaully fall for the Mate he choose, it would hardly do for them to be seen as a couple before the final episode.

Thanks to all who contributed their observations and opinions, especially Robb, who I am assuming is the Robb from BOY MEETS BOY. He should know the facts. It was such a beautiful pairing, I just wondered.

I hope all the gay guys from BOY MEETS BOY find a special man and I hope they can solidify the friendships made with each other on the show. You can never have too many friends.

And to Robb - you should have been a finalist. You are the only elimination so far that I disagree with.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arneblaze
    Thanks to all who contributed their observations and opinions, especially Robb, who I am assuming is the Robb from BOY MEETS BOY. He should know the facts. It was such a beautiful pairing, I just wondered.

I hope all the gay guys from BOY MEETS BOY find a special man and I hope they can solidify the friendships made with each other on the show. You can never have too many friends.

And to Robb - you should have been a finalist. You are the only elimination so far that I disagree with.
    completely -- Robb wuz robbed ... (ok, sorry for that awful pun)

I saw bits of the rerun marathon on Monday, and was just again really appreciative of what a warm funny kind person he is. He is so clear, so sincere and real. Of all of them, he has my vote of confidence -- you date this man, and you're gonna have a good solid relationship. I still hate that they paired him with Wes during the selection.... And just bad luck that he didn't get the kind of time he needed to let James see what we saw. From the way Wes and Franklin reacted to his departure, too, you can see he has this great affect on those around him.

But not to worry -- Robb will be fine. He'll find happiness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123