+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: James and Jai

Hey, I heard that Madonna and Britney were recently seen making out, they've gotta be dating, right? :rolleyes

FORT Newbie

Rumors

I would like to dispell the rumors that Jai and James are dating. Jai and I are really good friends and he and James are friends as well. We spent the past few weeks together and went to alot of parties. Everyone had a great time. But just so you guys know, there is nothing between them. Just thought I would throw that out there.
    -Robb

Thanks for the update, Robb!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hey, I heard that Madonna and Britney were recently seen making out, they've gotta be dating, right? :rolleyes
    Yes, didn't you know, John?

FORT Fan
    don't know if any of you caught the opening act of the MTV Video Music Awards -- it was hilarious and very entertaining. And yes, Madonna kissed Britney and Christina Aguilera... And they had a great shot of Justin Timberlake's face (he had gone all serious-face at seeing it). The rest of the show wasn't that great, but if you can catch it, you should watch the first 5 minutes to catch this act.

It's true. Actually, they got a threesome going on with Christina.

I believe James and Jai were together for promotional reasons only. James and who ever he picked would not be seen together until the final show airs on 9/2/03.

FORT Fan
    I dont believe they are dating - You have to realize that both Queer Eye and BMB are big shows for Bravo and they are doing big marketing pushes - Since most of the BMB guys are in the LA- SCa area - and the Queer guys have been doing promotional trips to LA - its not surprising that they are gonig to same parties - and enjoying their new found celeb status - esp in the gay press that likes to capitalize on it.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    I would like to dispell the rumors that Jai and James are dating. Jai and I are really good friends and he and James are friends as well. We spent the past few weeks together and went to alot of parties. Everyone had a great time. But just so you guys know, there is nothing between them. Just thought I would throw that out there.
    -Robb
    Robb you know how folks like to talk things up. The press is real good at it. Thats what sells.

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    I don't think it would be much of shock to discover that James didn't meet the love of his life on this show. However, I would imagine that even if it did hit it off with someone that his contract might very well have prohibited them from appearing in public with any of the mates before the show aired. If he did actaully fall for the Mate he choose, it would hardly do for them to be seen as a couple before the final episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast