+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Write Your Own Final Ceremony

  1. #1
    FORT Regular Kermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    70

    Write Your Own Final Ceremony

    Surely we have enough thoughts on who's who and what's what to create our own final ceremony. Don't we? I don't think I can wait 'till next week anyway.

    Will copious tears be shead by all (except, perhaps, Brian and the Bravo-Execs)? Will the straight mate arrive in full-body armor and narrowly escape drowning in the mate-pool? I think, especially if the straight-mate is chosen, we all deserve a full-on cat-fight between Dani and Andra-- don't we? Maybe the whole BMB cast will return for a rousing square-dance sendoff led by George the "hands-on" cowboy. Perhaps there could be more pyrotechnics (we haven't seen enough of that greasy, grizzled guy with the fire-extinguisher -- well, maybe we have).

    Seriously, with a full hour on just the last day (possibly just the last ceremony), thre should be something totally scandelous awaiting us -- shound't there?

    Go ahead -- make it up!!

  2. #2
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    162
    LOL -- "greasy, grizzled guy with the fire extinguisher"!! I love that -- I noticed his rather horrible appearance too. It must be hard having a 'romantic' date with one of these guys two feet away. If he's going to look like that while he's working, they may as well cut up some tree branches and glue them onto him; would camoflauge (sp?) him at least!

    It would great if they showed a lot of the footage from the mates' house on the final ep. I saw from the clips that there is some tension happening between brian and wes and franklin. would love to see that! I wonder if they'll be told on this last day that one is straight (before the ceremony, that is).

    It also looks like Andra and James get to spend some time with the guys, casually in a group. And is she chomping down on everyone! Throw her on the barbie, mates, she's wasting precious footage time! Crikey! We wanna see the boys!

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8
    Ok, I haven't read any other posts to this thread so I hope I don't make the same prediction as anyone else, and if I do...well, you know what they say about great minds.

    James and Brian:
    I believe that Brian will not be chosen in the final episode to recieve the glass of champagne...and much to his relief. I believe that he will admit that, while he like James and considers him attractive, that he is not attracted TO him. And the feeling is returned by James as well. They will remain friends as it also turns out that Brian is one of the gay mates and James comes to feel that Brain was one of the few people that didn't lie to him. (yes, I predict that James will conviently ignore that Brian did, however, lie about being attracted to James and that he never told James about the hots he had for Dan.)
    So Brian is gay and dumped, but remains friends with James.

    James and Franklin:
    I believe that James will doubt Franklin's sexuality and come to believe that it is him who is the "straight mate," either that or he will say he can't figure out which is the actor of them and decide to gamble and hope for the best. Either way, he will not choose Franklin. Andra will encourage this move, and push him ever foward towards disaster. I believe that in the end, it will turn out that Franklin WAS gay all along and was honestly and deeply attracted to James. That along with Rob, they were the only ones that this could have worked with. While others were attracted to James, (minus the heteroseuals, ofcourse) only Rob and Franklin were attracted to the degree of actually being able to someday fall in love with him. In fact, I believe that Franklin will let us know after the show that he was ALREADY beginning to fall in-love. He will flirt with the idea of seeking James out after all is said and done on his own time, but will later change his mind and go his seperate, heart-broken way.

    James and Wes:
    And here we have the winner. Listening to Andra and, ofcourse, his own malfunctioning gaydar, James will pick Wes....the straight mate. Wes will be called foward and offered the glass of champagne, which he will accept. Then the Hostess will dismiss the rejects and turn to James and Wes. At this point, she will congradulate both Wes and James, and James will be all smiles and giddy, holding Wes' hand as Wes is all giddy as well. Finally, she will ask Wes if he has anything to say to James, and at this point Wes tell James that he thinks he is a wonderful, gorgeous and kind man. That anyone in the world would be lucky to have him and he feels honored to have gotten to know him....but that he is straight. James will be blanked faced thru this all, then crack a smile and say something short and sarcastic. Andra will freak when James tells her and we will hear alot of "bleeping."

    All in all, it should be fun. And that's my prediction.

  4. #4
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Orinos
    James and Wes:
    And here we have the winner. Listening to Andra and, ofcourse, his own malfunctioning gaydar, James will pick Wes....the straight mate. Wes will be called foward and offered the glass of champagne, which he will accept. Then the Hostess will dismiss the rejects and turn to James and Wes. At this point, she will congradulate both Wes and James, and James will be all smiles and giddy, holding Wes' hand as Wes is all giddy as well. Finally, she will ask Wes if he has anything to say to James, and at this point Wes tell James that he thinks he is a wonderful, gorgeous and kind man. That anyone in the world would be lucky to have him and he feels honored to have gotten to know him....but that he is straight. James will be blanked faced thru this all, then crack a smile and say something short and sarcastic. Andra will freak when James tells her and we will hear alot of "bleeping."

    All in all, it should be fun. And that's my prediction.
    Although my official answer is that Brian is the straight one, I'm really really really getting suspicious that what you say is true. Oh, these forums! So many opinions and theories, it's enough to make my brain twist up into a confused mess!

    But really, if this happens, it will be quite a big bang for the show, on many levels: surprise factor (judging what 'gay' is), betrayal factor, andra's reaction factor, talk-about-awkward-confrontations factor, and missed opportunities factor (if it turns out Franklin is indeed gay, what a big fish that got away).

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    15


    Orinos , classic ending! You should write scripts for these shows!
    Last edited by preventinjury; 08-29-2003 at 03:32 PM.

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    I think that the big "surprise" will be that Wes is indeed, straight. The truth is, all the contestants are gay, whether they are "out" or not. Any guy who would go on national tv. and compete for a man's attention like that has to have some attraction towards the same sex.

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    15

    100 percent correct

    I belivee that you are 100 percent correct James will choose Wes who is straight and Franklin who is gay loved him the most

    QUOTE=foody]Although my official answer is that Brian is the straight one, I'm really really really getting suspicious that what you say is true. Oh, these forums! So many opinions and theories, it's enough to make my brain twist up into a confused mess!

    But really, if this happens, it will be quite a big bang for the show, on many levels: surprise factor (judging what 'gay' is), betrayal factor, andra's reaction factor, talk-about-awkward-confrontations factor, and missed opportunities factor (if it turns out Franklin is indeed gay, what a big fish that got away).[/QUOTE]

  8. #8
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    55

    Are you a mind reader? ROFLMAO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orinos
    Ok, I haven't read any other posts to this thread so I hope I don't make the same prediction as anyone else, and if I do...well, you know what they say about great minds.

    James and Brian:
    I believe that Brian will not be chosen in the final episode to recieve the glass of champagne...and much to his relief. I believe that he will admit that, while he like James and considers him attractive, that he is not attracted TO him. And the feeling is returned by James as well. They will remain friends as it also turns out that Brian is one of the gay mates and James comes to feel that Brain was one of the few people that didn't lie to him. (yes, I predict that James will conviently ignore that Brian did, however, lie about being attracted to James and that he never told James about the hots he had for Dan.)
    So Brian is gay and dumped, but remains friends with James.

    James and Franklin:
    I believe that James will doubt Franklin's sexuality and come to believe that it is him who is the "straight mate," either that or he will say he can't figure out which is the actor of them and decide to gamble and hope for the best. Either way, he will not choose Franklin. Andra will encourage this move, and push him ever foward towards disaster. I believe that in the end, it will turn out that Franklin WAS gay all along and was honestly and deeply attracted to James. That along with Rob, they were the only ones that this could have worked with. While others were attracted to James, (minus the heteroseuals, ofcourse) only Rob and Franklin were attracted to the degree of actually being able to someday fall in love with him. In fact, I believe that Franklin will let us know after the show that he was ALREADY beginning to fall in-love. He will flirt with the idea of seeking James out after all is said and done on his own time, but will later change his mind and go his seperate, heart-broken way.

    James and Wes:
    And here we have the winner. Listening to Andra and, ofcourse, his own malfunctioning gaydar, James will pick Wes....the straight mate. Wes will be called foward and offered the glass of champagne, which he will accept. Then the Hostess will dismiss the rejects and turn to James and Wes. At this point, she will congradulate both Wes and James, and James will be all smiles and giddy, holding Wes' hand as Wes is all giddy as well. Finally, she will ask Wes if he has anything to say to James, and at this point Wes tell James that he thinks he is a wonderful, gorgeous and kind man. That anyone in the world would be lucky to have him and he feels honored to have gotten to know him....but that he is straight. James will be blanked faced thru this all, then crack a smile and say something short and sarcastic. Andra will freak when James tells her and we will hear alot of "bleeping."

    All in all, it should be fun. And that's my prediction.


    I am sitting here with tears shorting out my keyboard! I haven't laughed this hard in ages!

    I was waiting until next week to post something almost identical content-wise (I am not as clever as you are), but that is exactly how I see this thing ending up! Not only is your interpretation hysterically funny - I believe that's exactly what has happened!

    Thanks for the belly laugh! I really needed it!
    Last edited by FranFan; 08-30-2003 at 05:29 PM. Reason: poor wording

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5

    The End

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Surely we have enough thoughts on who's who and what's what to create our own final ceremony. Don't we? I don't think I can wait 'till next week anyway.

    Go ahead -- make it up!!
    ______________________________ _______
    I hate the twist. I hate seeing good people hurt. And, I know I will likely get the "I'm with stupid" happy face award for this, but here goes. I've been partial to a James - Franklin matchup for weeks, but truly have no clue as to the straight among the final three.

    Try this for the Final Ceremony:

    James 1st turns to Brian H., stating "I had to assume you were the straight guy"...based on the "6th sense something there between Dan and Brian notion" Andra postulated earlier and on the rather "off" final date Brian and James had experienced. (The 4:30 a.m. start time for that date was not taken into consideration.) "I cannot risk rewarding my deceiver with $25k."

    James then turns to Franklin and apologetically states "Although you have had my eye from day one, I do not have enough certainty that you are not the straight one so I regretfully cannot select you as my date even though had there been no straight twist you would have been my choice." Franklin's eyes well up as he turns away from the camera.

    Before James can say anything or even hand Wes the winning glass of champaign (the trailers were staged, never happened in reality because this is reality tv), Wes is found running ecstatically to the closest bank to deposit the $25k. Acting lessons and play roles paid big time!

    Andra comes to the rescue, reminding James that the cash doesn't matter...that it was never part of their reason for being there...that James still has a New Zealand trip available to him and any companion of his choice and that now would be a great time to prove to Franklin that James was truly interested in him. Franklin accepts and James and Franklin are next seen witnessing the most beautiful sunset from Auckland!

    Disgruntled BMB fans start a $1 per letter campaign that accrues to millions that is shared among all 8 gay suitors, James and Andra. A portion is used to hire America's best contract lawyers who find a crack in the BMB contract. They sue and win in court adding to the BMB fund in amounts sufficient to host dating episodes that yield "loves of their lives" for each of the gay BMB cast. Episodes that are "played straight up" (thanks Robb) with no twists. Episodes that earn rave "groundbreaking" reviews.

    --duckfan

  10. #10
    FORT Regular Roddick_Rulez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    58
    Hahaha...it's great to see that ppl are finally starting to realize the potential of Wes being straight! I really agree with almost everything that is being said, but that Brian will win...and that Franklin will walk away from this experience heartbroken...Poor thing...


    .: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.