+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Age

Anyone think its interesting that two of Jame's top choices (Wes and Franklin) are SIGNIFICANTLY younger (8-9 years)? While Brian is much closer in age, it does seem something of a fluke that he's in the top 3 (based on his last "decision room" thoughts).

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Anyone think its interesting that two of Jame's top choices (Wes and Franklin) are SIGNIFICANTLY younger (8-9 years)? While Brian is much closer in age, it does seem something of a fluke that he's in the top 3 (based on his last "decision room" thoughts).
    I think I may have missed that -- what decision room thoughts were they?

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    I think I may have missed that -- what decision room thoughts were they?
    I think Jame's simply said that Brian was towards the bottom of his list. He may have said something like "maybe 4 of something". I can't recall if that was the same session in which Andra said she thought James had the least chemistry with Robb "from where [she] stands". --

Andra, Andra, Andra -- "shoving" her choices down Jame's throught (figuratively). I bet she had this session in mind when she flipped out on learning the "twist"

FORT Fan
    I think Jame's simply said that Brian was towards the bottom of his list. He may have said something like "maybe 4 of something". I can't recall if that was the same session in which Andra said she thought James had the least chemistry with Robb "from where [she] stands". --

Andra, Andra, Andra -- "shoving" her choices down Jame's throught (figuratively). I bet she had this session in mind when she flipped out on learning the "twist"
    What would have happened if Robb was paired with Brian? I guess James would have picked Brian anyway, since it seems like there's something about Brian that comforts James. Wes and Franklin are both a little intimidating in their own ways...

I really liked Robb. He had the looks, the heart, and the right attitude. This cut was puzzling to me.

What would have happened if Robb was paired with Brian? I guess James would have picked Brian anyway, since it seems like there's something about Brian that comforts James. Wes and Franklin are both a little intimidating in their own ways...

I really liked Robb. He had the looks, the heart, and the right attitude. This cut was puzzling to me.

I'm with you on Robb too. He seems entirely friendly, sweet and approachable -- even outgoing without being overwhelming like Wes. Brian seems to distant to be comforting -- then again I missed the kiss. I think the finals (if there James could pick anyone) would have been Robb, Wes and Franklin.

FORT Fan
    I'm with you on Robb too. He seems entirely friendly, sweet and approachable -- even outgoing without being overwhelming like Wes. Brian seems to distant to be comforting -- then again I missed the kiss. I think the finals (if there James could pick anyone) would have been Robb, Wes and Franklin.
    Do you think what Andra say really would sway James if he had an interest in someone? Or maybe, we like Robb as a relationship prospect, but maybe he came off as too goofy for James, who's a little uptight.

btw, I love kermie.

Do you think what Andra say really would sway James if he had an interest in someone? Or maybe, we like Robb as a relationship prospect, but maybe he came off as too goofy for James, who's a little uptight.

btw, I love kermie.
    It ain't easy bein' green (which is probably why I'm not on BMB). ;-)Actually, I really do think Andra is a BIG factor for James (even if she didn't use her "veto" power). I also think Robb matches better wth Franklin and Wes inasmuch as they're all fairly animated folks (contrast Brian). If anything turned James off from Robb I'd bet it was not his goofyness but rather a slight vulnerability/needyness (the neediness factor I also figure was Darren's undoing -- sending a love note and all). In the end, James is turned on by confidence and charisma -- that's Wes and Frank for ya

FORT Fan
    It ain't easy bein' green (which is probably why I'm not on BMB). ;-)Actually, I really do think Andra is a BIG factor for James (even if she didn't use her "veto" power). I also think Robb matches better wth Franklin and Wes inasmuch as they're all fairly animated folks (contrast Brian). If anything turned James off from Robb I'd bet it was not his goofyness but rather a slight vulnerability/needyness (the neediness factor I also figure was Darren's undoing -- sending a love note and all). In the end, James is turned on by confidence and charisma -- that's Wes and Frank for ya
    ah, a Muppet Meets Muppet show? and Miss Piggy is the Andra?

I like a little vulnerability to peek through from the beginning -- it allows for intimacy to naturally grow... I would have picked Darren and Robb over Brian and Franklin. I would have been intrigued enough with Wes to keep him though. Brian and Franklin strike me as a bit dull.

FORT Newbie

haha that is so funny and so tru. Wes and Franky are intimidating, but i think James kind of needs that so he stops with the questions. I totally miss Robb but he was closer w/ Wes. If only Andra still had that veeto thing left....

+ Reply to Thread