+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They Are All Gay!

FORT Newbie

They Are All Gay!

Simple logic: They wanted 1/3 remaining guys to be Str8. The best statiscal way of doing this is putting 5/15 straight. Well, 5 str8 guys have been removed already. I believe she is lieing just to keep with the ending they wanted, and thus keeping with the suspense. I could be wrong.

If one of them is str8 I vote Brian. Wes and Franklin cried when reading that letter in the last episode, and no str8 man does that - unless they are acting!

I don't watch reality T.V., but this show is good. It's one step further to exposing America to gay life, and another step by showing gay people can fall in love, and do have feelings; rather than being a punchline in so many other T.V. shows and movies we see.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvd
    If one of them is str8 I vote Brian. Wes and Franklin cried when reading that letter in the last episode, and no str8 man does that - unless they are acting!
    So what you're saying is straight men don't don't express emotions, am I right? Plus Brian is older than those other two.

FORT Fan
    more than 5 straight guys have already been exposed

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    more than 5 straight guys have already been exposed
    and...????

+ Reply to Thread