+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Speculations & hidden hints.

FORT Newbie

Fun Speculations & hidden hints.

1) Probably not true, but fun to ponder.

James is the straight one and Audra is his wife.

2) Just something I picked up on: when Michael said he was bi, Wes said something like "but we're all supposed to be gay...we're all gay" Like an actor who didn't know he had the choice to "play it bi"

3) On the groupings: No TV produce in his right mind isn't going to hedge his bets and make sure he has the "drama" of a straight guy in the final 3. On the other hand, they have been watching the interactions 24-7 and have a good Idea of safe bets so all the straights don't get eliminated.

4) Give the boy some credit - no matter if Wes or Franklin are the straight ones, James has eliminated as many straights as possible in every round (except the last if Wes is straight)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LaffTrax
    1) Probably not true, but fun to ponder.

James is the straight one and Audra is his wife.

2) Just something I picked up on: when Michael said he was bi, Wes said something like "but we're all supposed to be gay...we're all gay" Like an actor who didn't know he had the choice to "play it bi"

3) On the groupings: No TV produce in his right mind isn't going to hedge his bets and make sure he has the "drama" of a straight guy in the final 3. On the other hand, they have been watching the interactions 24-7 and have a good Idea of safe bets so all the straights don't get eliminated.

4) Give the boy some credit - no matter if Wes or Franklin are the straight ones, James has eliminated as many straights as possible in every round (except the last if Wes is straight)
    I just saw that they are going to show a Boy Meets Boy marathon (from ep 1 to 5) on Monday Sept 1 beginning 2pm eastern.

I guess for all of us who didn't tape the shows or watch them more than once, this will be the last chance to review everything from the beginning! Will we have a virtual pool going?

Quote Originally Posted by LaffTrax
    Nope. The very first elimination was freeform and he only nailed ONE out of three. If he'd have gotten three, the producers would have had to really be strict with the groupings, but he only nabbed one.

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    You are right about the first elimination - I was refering to the grouping eliminations.

FORT Regular
    Just an observation... all the straight boys that have been eliminated since the first grouping have been coming from the same groups. They group all the straight boys together to guarantee that one will be left for the dramatic finale.

FORT Newbie
    I suspect that James was ready to eliminate Dan in the first round, but that the producers talked him out of it, telling him that it would make things more dramatic. I didn't really believe this too seriously, but now that the 'plan' is clear, it is altogether possible that this was indeed what was done (though the force can still be done with only 5 out of 12; then 3/9, then 2/6 by putting all three in a single group, then 1/3 by putting the two remaining of that previous group of three in a pair. Would that be too obvious, though?)

FORT Newbie
    The producers are annoying like that. I just want it straight up

Gay TV Fan
    More speculations: All of the cast members that have posted here and on the Yahoo forum that we know the sexual orientation have been gay, excluding Andra: Robb, Matt and Darren. Wes has posted here and Brian has posted on the Yahoo site. But none of the straight contestants have posted publically. This adds more to the theory that Franklin is the straight one.

Oh, for those who haven't visited the Yahoo site, Brian said that he, Wes, Franklin and James will be on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday.

FORT Newbie
    Where is the Yahoo site?
    And, did I hear that Brian would be 'hosting' a finale watching party? Where are the details?

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlex
    Where is the Yahoo site?
    And, did I hear that Brian would be 'hosting' a finale watching party? Where are the details?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/message/1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast