+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK then-- give your batting avg &final pix

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    I've been 12 for 12. Marc had me very confused, I didn't know which way to go with him so I (literally) tossed a coin.
    My final answer is Franklin is the breeder.
    James will pick Wes.
    James will realize Wes is an imp sent up from Hell (or San Diego) to torture all gay men.
    James will dump Wes.
    Brian will meet a gorgeous, rich, available guy and live happily ever after.
    Franklin will do some soul searching and decide he likes weiner after all.
    I will be walking down the street in WeHo.
    I will bump into James.
    James will fall madly in love with me, we will set up house, adopt a Chinese orphan girl, James will insist on naming her Andra, which I will allow because James is so sweet.
    I will start to get bored.
    I will bump into Franklin, we will have a torrid affair.
    James will dump me for breaking his heart.
    James and Franklin will finally get together, both wiser for having known me, and raise baby Andra.

The end.
    monkeyboy!

FORT Newbie
    Finally! Someone says put up or shut up! Enough gossip and overanalysis (are you guys gay?)...

Average:
    So far I'm 11 for 12 (missed Sean, so sincere)

Picks:
    Brian - gay, eliminated (too introverted, may not in fact be attracted to James)
    Franklin - straight, eliminated (some of the silly things that came out of that boy's mouth!)
    Wes - gay, chosen (a bit too bright-eyed & bushy-tailed but i suspect he has a soft quiet side too)

FORT Newbie

Excellent

I've been 12 for 12. Marc had me very confused, I didn't know which way to go with him so I (literally) tossed a coin.
    James will pick Wes.
    James will realize Wes is an imp sent up from Hell (or San Diego) to torture all gay men.
    James will dump Wes.
    I will bump into James.
    James will fall madly in love with me, we will set up house, adopt a Chinese orphan girl, James will insist on naming her Andra, which I will allow because James is so sweet.
    James and Franklin will finally get together, both wiser for having known me, and raise baby Andra.

The end.
    Good monkey! Too bad this isn't one of those multiple ending movies... this is brilliant!

FORT Regular

Batting avg - ok final pix - in spoilers

Since I don't want to be suspended for putting a spoiler in the wrong place, I'll put my final pix in the spoilers thread.

My batting average was better than I thought it would be. I missed 2/12 so far:

Darren: was sure he was straight all the way through the process. That exhibitionist remark in the introductions made me suspect. Sorry, Darren.

Paul: Think I knew he was straight, but he was cute and I think I really wanted him to be gay.

My final pix and rationale for them are going to be a bit different than what I have been reading a lot of.

FF

FORT Newbie
    Paul is gay...he just doesn't know it yet!

My gaydar has been way off, haha...here goes my picks...

Brian A - Thought he was straight! 1 Right
    Jason - Thought he was straight...1 Wrong
    Chris - Thought he was straight...2 Wrong
    Jim - Thought he was gay...3 Wrong
    Marc - Thought he was gay! 2 Right
    Paul - Thought he was gay...4 Wrong
    Matt - Thought he was gay! 3 Right
    Michael - Thought he was gay...5 Wrong
    Dan - Thought he was straight! 4 Right
    Darren - Thought he was straight...6 Wrong
    Robb - Thought he was gay! 5 Right!
    Sean - Thought he was straight! 6 Right!

Wow...I'm 6 for 12...50%...an F! Haha...

And for my final picks...

Wes - The straight guy! Haha...I'm going against the majority here...
    Franklin - Gay...will not be chosen by James
    Brian - Gay, and he will win! Hehe...

So there you are...haha

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

Hmm, I'm probably about 8 for 12 so far. Darren and Sean kept me guessing for a while.

Predictions:
    Franklin's the straight boy, James will pick Wes.
    Brian, who looks like a total sweetie and has a cute little bod, will ring me up for comfort. I shall oblige.

Another Prediction: Don't hold your breath for a BMB2...

James will pick Wes.
    James will dump Wes.
    I will bump into James.

The end.
    Monkeyboy, you are TOO funny! Though I gotta say, I really do like Wes.

FORT Fan
    Some of you need your gaydar checked big time.. Based on some of your opinions, youre gonna go into convulsions on Tuesday nite but I wont ruin the outcome for you.

I did pretty good with my gaydar - prob better than in real life.. I only got tricked big time by the military guy because I figured he couldnt be in the military and gay cuz hed get kicked out - and well, I was right as he has since been discharged... Id think there are easier ways to tell your boss you want out than to go on a tv dating show.

There was one other one that I thought might be straight at first but then in the episode he was eliminated in I figured out he was gay.

But I find it humorous that so many people on these boards are so so wrong -- like with people like Dan and how ga ga they went over him when he was obviously over acting.. .In fact on his resume website he lists his appearance on this show as a 'principal' acting role... Gimme a break - when your biggest roles are on 2 reality shows - you still have a ways to go.

That being said, most of the straight guys just were trying too hard... and I th ink the bigger 'twist' would have been to have some feminine straight guy and some really masculine gay guy who unlike these men didnt overtweeze

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    That being said, most of the straight guys just were trying too hard... and I th ink the bigger 'twist' would have been to have some feminine straight guy and some really masculine gay guy who unlike these men didnt overtweeze
    It did seem that the straight guys were picked to play some stereotyped
    gay role. Sean was the adorkable nerd. Michael was the sauve Latin type. Paul was the eternal youth. Dan was the gorgeous hunk.

Anyway after the first night when all the guys were pretty anonymous
    I hit 100% and I have no gaydar. Here is the system:

Most of the straight guys never seemed to express affection for James.

Big romantic gestures. Sexual inuendo. Strangely disconnected complements. Sean's dance--he could have done that for anyone. Franklin could tell anyone that they had a strong jaw. Any Frat boy could stick his butt in the shower door.

Compare it to Marc saying to James "Just do it." at the ceremony when he was going to be eliminated. Darren's poem. Robb's card. or even Matt telling James he wasn't attracted to him. Spontaneous hand holding. They were specific caring, affectionate gestures towards James.

Anyway after the first night when all the guys were pretty anonymous
    I hit 100%. So I am guessing Franklin is the ringer, but nothing would surprise me.
    And straight on towards morning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast