+ Reply to Thread

Thread: after reading the different sides...

ant
    FORT Fan

after reading the different sides...

wow you guys are as obssessed as me - lol. i really thought i knew who's straight and who aren't. after reading the different posts i'm confused. my gaydar's spiralling. i don't even know what my sexual orientation is anymore - lol. i guess bravo got what they wanted. good lord wes you better not be str8 for my sanity's sake.
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    wow you guys are as obssessed as me - lol. i really thought i knew who's straight and who aren't. after reading the different posts i'm confused. my gaydar's spiralling. i don't even know what my sexual orientation is anymore - lol. i guess bravo got what they wanted. good lord wes you better not be str8 for my sanity's sake.
    I hear ya -- I'm in the middle of a sprial myself. It would be pretty straightforward if all we had to think about really was only the footage. But when you take into account the producers messing around with the selection options, then it opens up the field. You can't trust yourself anymore. Well, I guess that's the whole point of the show!

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by foody
    I hear ya -- I'm in the middle of a sprial myself. It would be pretty straightforward if all we had to think about really was only the footage. But when you take into account the producers messing around with the selection options, then it opens up the field. You can't trust yourself anymore. Well, I guess that's the whole point of the show!
    yeah those bastards - lol! lolasdad where are you? care to chime in!
    matt's website (go and check it out and join the fun/excitement- there's 5 bmb members posting and counting - please click below):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

Quote Originally Posted by foody
    I agree. It's not only the footage and the selections, but the websites with pictures of Brian, in drag, the sites with pictures of Wes at the Center, and not to mention the college friend of Franklins..... It's all too much. I personally hope Wes is gay and that he and James are soon off to New Zealand, soon to be featured in an all new episode of Gay Weddings :-) Talk about a hopeless romantic....
    Last edited by chase; 08-27-2003 at 06:15 PM.

FORT Regular

Going nuts and James not Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by chase1291
    I agree. It's not only the footage and the selections, but the websites with pictures of Brian, in drag, the sites with pictures of Wes at the Center, and not to mention the college friend of Franklins..... It's all too much. I personally hope Wes is gay and that he and Brian are soon off to New Zealand, soon to be featured in an all new episode of Gay Weddings :-) Talk about a hopeless romantic....
    Going nutty I am! Overwhelming it is! I do hope that you meant you hoped that: "Wes is gay and that he and James (not Brian) are soon off to New Zealand. . .".

I don't think Brian and Wes would get the trip no matter what they do. LOL

FF

Quote Originally Posted by FranFan
    Going nutty I am! Overwhelming it is! I do hope that you meant you hoped that: "Wes is gay and that he and James (not Brian) are soon off to New Zealand. . .".

I don't think Brian and Wes would get the trip no matter what they do. LOL

FF
    I am going sooo nutty that I can't even keep the mates straight (pardon the pun) Yes I meant James and Wes. I can't wait for next week. I can't imagine what James, and Andra, will say to the imposter amongst them. Shoud make for some good television.

+ Reply to Thread