+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did James Imply He Was A Virgin?

FORT Newbie

Did James Imply He Was A Virgin?

Did I hear correctly when he said that he's been saving himself for the right guy or was I imagining this? Was that really the context of what he was talking about, because I really didn't get it.

He's been in two long-term relationships, so I don't think he was implying that he's a virgin, but he probably was saying that he doesn't sleep around or hook up, but instead saves sex for the right person. Very admirable, actually.

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    See I read about that too, but last night I was like WHAAA? Even if he was I also think it's very cool! And I definitely share his thoughts on sex.

amused1

ugh, what a liar!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot
    See I read about that too, but last night I was like WHAAA? Even if he was I also think it's very cool! And I definitely share his thoughts on sex.

listen boys...i know james, in the biblical sense. the show is editing him to look a certain way and that is understandable. but don't be fooled. he is not really like that. all i can say is believe me on this. this is all a facade. not nice, not kind, not honest, ....no thank you.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by amused1
    listen boys...i know james, in the biblical sense. the show is editing him to look a certain way and that is understandable. but don't be fooled. he is not really like that. all i can say is believe me on this. this is all a facade. not nice, not kind, not honest, ....no thank you.
    You've got to give a few details or I'll just have to assume you're someone James turned down in a bar.

FORT Newbie
    LOL monkeyboy. But amused1, are you saying that he's really a bitch at heart or that he's permiscuous? Yes, we need some more inside details man.

Wippee, there's nothing like trash talk from an ex or an one hour ex.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Wippee, there's nothing like trash talk from an ex or an one hour ex.
    Or someone who may have just come on to talk trash period. Hummmm kinda like that one person called "mrbratty"

+ Reply to Thread