+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 08/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

08/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until after midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

FORT Newbie

The kiss and the comment

Two things stand out at 25 minutes into the show. One, the good night kiss with Franklin could have been a little more convincing. It was something between a peck and a real kiss. Maybe Franklin was nervous so there's nothing conclusive there I guess. The other was that in the preview Wes said something like -- and what made you think I was gay?
    The comment was made out of context so it may have more meaning later. What a great episode!

Well, finally we get to see the context of Wes saying "You assumed I was gay, why?" That may not have been the best time for him to say that!

Wes is still my guy, and I'm rooting for him to the end.

He had the best goodnight kiss with James, in my opinion.

OK, I'm going back to finish watching the show.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    Well, finally we get to see the context of Wes saying "You assumed I was gay, why?" That may not have been the best time for him to say that!

Wes is still my guy, and I'm rooting for him to the end.

He had the best goodnight kiss with James, in my opinion.

OK, I'm going back to finish watching the show.
    Strange thing about this episode was how they made Franklin "appear" to be the "straightest". While this could definitely be the case, it seems a bit too easy for this tricky little show.

My guess is Wes. Straight. Posing.

After all, if you were Franklin, wouldn't you try and "gay" it up a little knowing you were the straight guy?

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    So nobody was eliminated?

FORT Newbie
    Rick, you're right Wes did have the best kiss and the hand grabbing seemed spontaneous. Still it's hard to know what some people will do for 25 thou. I think that I would have let James know that I was straight without coming out and saying it -- if only because of the respect I had developed for him during the course of the show. That's probably too easy to say though because no one has offered me a dollar much less 25 thousand.

FORT Newbie
    If you look closely at the end when James is holding up the glass and said cheers to the one that he choose. I dunno but that looked like it was wes' or Franklins' hand Since brian is tan and his hands appear to be darker. Just a guess.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter7777
    Rick, you're right Wes did have the best kiss and the hand grabbing seemed spontaneous. Still it's hard to know what some people will do for 25 thou. I think that I would have let James know that I was straight without coming out and saying it -- if only because of the respect I had developed for him during the course of the show. That's probably too easy to say though because no one has offered me a dollar much less 25 thousand.
    Plus, I bet the contracts they sign insure they do nothing to give their sexuality away once they get involved. I couldn't do it. I'd feel just terrible doing that to anyone.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie
    Plus, I bet the contracts they sign insure they do nothing to give their sexuality away once they get involved. I couldn't do it. I'd feel just terrible doing that to anyone.
    I dunno'. I think that the straight guy could have "spilled the beans" by making the kiss seem particularly strange -- kinda' like how I would kiss a Hollywood starlet (she would think that there was no one there, kind of like she was kissing a mannequin).

FORT Newbie
    I still think that James and Wes are meant to be. Do they not make the cutest couple or what?! Something about Brian was off tonight.......don't know what it was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast