+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 08/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

No one was eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    So nobody was eliminated?
    This was the most boring episode of this show, in my opinion. I found no real clues. We clearly didn't see and hear all that James did, but I would be hard pressed to feel any more comfortable making a decision than before these dates.

ant
    FORT Fan
    james has been put through so much. andra's reaction was picturesque. good thing bravo handled it as they did and postponed elections to next week. i think andra would've gone off. this was the worst episode yet. it was unsettling and very uncomfortable.

it's like for a str8 guy going through let's say dating this girl for a month and then the revelation she's actually a guy. it's just so substantial. any chance of romance has whittled.

19th or 14th Century/depending on how I feel
    I could be wrong, but in the teaser for next week, when James is speaking to the one he thinks is straight, he is looking level. When he raises the glass in a toast, his eyes are looking down. Unless the other person is standing on a step in the first instance, this would lead me to believe he thinks that Franklin is the straight one since he is close to James in height while Brian and Wes are shorter.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alixtheweaver
    I could be wrong, but in the teaser for next week, when James is speaking to the one he thinks is straight, he is looking level. When he raises the glass in a toast, his eyes are looking down. Unless the other person is standing on a step in the first instance, this would lead me to believe he thinks that Franklin is the straight one since he is close to James in height while Brian and Wes are shorter.
    The show was edited to make you believe that James' date with Wes was by far the best. Franklin has been a good actor all along, but James gaydar was on high alert tonight so I not sure that Franklin did all that well. But, we saw an edited 45 minute version of what, 2 days.
    Also, reality shows seldom tip their hand in such an obvious way. But, based on what I saw, James picks Wes. It was by far the most boring show.

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    james has been put through so much. andra's reaction was picturesque. good thing bravo handled it as they did and postponed elections to next week. i think andra would've gone off. this was the worst episode yet. it was unsettling and very uncomfortable.

it's like for a str8 guy going through let's say dating this girl for a month and then the revelation she's actually a guy. it's just so substantial. any chance of romance has whittled.
    Ant, you are so right about that. Even if all of the guys were gay and a few were in committed relationships, it would all boil down to the same things: unavailability and deception.

I don't think Bravo was giving James any help through reveiling the twist. They just wanted to manipulate him for him to play the detective. That made him and the other guys uncomfortable.

I am actually kinda shocked that they showed so much of the Andra and James freak out to the moronic twist-there was a wholeeeeeee lot of bleepin goin on... The producers really are utterly shameless and obviously couldn't care a less that they had just deeply wounded two innocents who really should have known better but didn't. Watching James in action I again state that it would have been so much cooler to have told James from the beginning and have him try to ferret it out- the dates were kinda intriguing from a "who are you really" perspective. I really want to go on a balloon ride, I'm jealous.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

1083, you feel that way because you are a kind and caring person!

good witch, bad witch?
    I think what really got me about this episode was that by telling him before these last 3 dates, it turned him into something he was not - a detective. It was painfully obvious to all of his dates, and it made everyone uncomfortable. James wasn't enjoying himself, he was preoccupied with "is this the liar?" Poor James...

Doug 577!

Only one more week to go. Yikes!

Just an observation. I wonder if James' priority has changed from finding someone he is compatible with to not selecting the straight date.
    And straight on towards morning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast