+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simple logic on who's straight

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    I think it would be a mistake to read too much into who cries and who doesn't. These guys are all under a lot of emotional stress. Assuming the straight guy isn't a total sociopath, I would imagine he was a basketcase by this point in the filming as the reality of what he is going to have to face from the other once is outted in front of the others, some of whome he may feel genuine liking for.

FORT Newbie

who's the one

[QUOTE=FoolMeOnce]
    Quote Originally Posted by danpaul
    I think the shows producers knew there were two straight guys left last week so they paired them off together (Sean and Franklin) in the elimination so James would have to leave one straight guy in the final three.

I've been following this line of thought as mentioned in various threads, and I pretty much agree with it. However, for the first time I'm also wondering if a second motive might also have been possible. What if Sean and Franklin (assuming that Franklin is straight) were paired together to reduce the risk of James picking TWO straight guys for the final 3, and the only way to prevent THAT from happening was to pair both straight guys together.

Actually, I still agree with your original theory, but as insidious as it is that the producers manipulated the groupings to insure that one straight guy made it into the finals, imagine how much worse it would be if two of the final 3 ended up being straight. Eeeek!
    Take my word for it. There are not 2 staights in the final 3. I know of what I speak.

Ste
    FORT Newbie

Body Language

There are lots of interesting theories here, and one I particularly subscribe to. However, of the remaining three mates, it's pretty easy to tell who is gay and who is straight if you listen to the chats the mates had with each other, I think. Also, watch Franklin anytime the conversation goes to "acting" "dishonest" or "straight", especially with James or Andra. His body language tells all. He either looks down or takes a drink (hiding his face). A tip off that he is not being honest.

This is such a tough one to try to ascertain who is straight and who is gay based on "stereotypical behavior." And, I guess this is the whole point of ths show. Based on the guesses in this thread, they have done a good job driving this point home.

I really don't know since now I am suspicious of all three. For that reason I'm picking WES as the straight guy, lol. As he seems the least likely, again, using stereotyped behaviors. I think if it turns out to be Wes they bust everyone. This is Bravo after all, they are a bit smarter than most networks/cable outfits.

FORT Newbie
    This may be a silly point, but when they show James telling someone that he thinks they're the straight guy, he's kinda looking up, and only Franklin is that tall...

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by whistlepig
    This may be a silly point, but when they show James telling someone that he thinks they're the straight guy, he's kinda looking up, and only Franklin is that tall...

I'm pretty sure James thought that Franklin was the straight one. I'm just not sure if he acutally right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123