+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Letter

The Letter

... that Franklin read at the end of last show

i missed something... was it just to him or all the remaining mates? was it from sean? or robb? & what exactly did it say?
    can you help me OUT?

I heard it was from Sean, and that Franklin and him were close friends.

I know there was something about a phone number in the letter.

I figured that Sean left Franklin the letter because he knew he was straight and wanted to get together after BMB in order to do "manly" things -- without all those gay guys around.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    I figured that Sean left Franklin the letter because he knew he was straight and wanted to get together after BMB in order to do "manly" things -- without all those gay guys around.
    Actually it said something about "call me when you get back to town" and since Franklin is from L.A. and Sean is from San Diego, isn't it more likely it was from Darren?

The letter that Sean wrote was to all of them. He laid it on Wes' bed and at the top it said Wes read this out loud to everyone. It is not the same letter that Franklin read. That letter was addressed to Franklin and at the end said say goodbye to everyone else for me. I assumed that it was from Darren. They said that Darren and Sean had formed a group and that Brian, Robb and Wes had formed a group and Franklin was the floater.

+ Reply to Thread