+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone considered this?

Has anyone considered this?

You realize that with two shows left, they might not actually reveal the last straight guy on camera this coming week. It could be that they get us all the way up to the elimination, and then cut before James makes his choice, filling the last show with the choice and the reveal of who's straight to James and the others. After all, that last show has to have a big "wow" in it....

This is not something I want to happen, but I the producers DO want us watching both weeks....

Thoughts?

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    You realize that with two shows left, they might not actually reveal the last straight guy on camera this coming week. It could be that they get us all the way up to the elimination, and then cut before James makes his choice, filling the last show with the choice and the reveal of who's straight to James and the others. After all, that last show has to have a big "wow" in it....

This is not something I want to happen, but I the producers DO want us watching both weeks....

Thoughts?

-- Joe

I'm afraid you may be right, but I don't like it, at all! I was all set for the finish next week, and just a reunion show for the last episode! I don't have patience, at all!

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv

Thoughts?

-- Joe
    Joe, I think that is exactly what will happen.

Gay TV Fan
    Or...they could have lied and there is yet another twist: James gets to eliminate one guy next week and makes his choice from the remaining two the following week.

Smart thought, Richard. Since they already had let us in on the "dirty little secret" they might want to pull a surprise on the audience.

In another thread I've mentioned how they've played "TV fair" with us so far, and they told James that this past week's was the last ceremony before the "big one" and that the reveal was "the final twist, I promise." To top it all off, they didn't promise an elimination or a "see who's gay and who's straight" tag on the trailers, so I'm going with my initial thoughts on this.

-- Joe

FORT Newbie
    I hope he picks Franklin, there were hugging a little tight....loving it!1...oh yeah if you haven't noticed Wes is the straight one!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedmartybee
    I hope he picks Franklin, there were hugging a little tight....loving it!1...oh yeah if you haven't noticed Wes is the straight one!
    Not that I have any more justification for my view that Franklin is the straight one than you have for yours, but, well, if you haven't noticed, Franklin is the straight one.

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread