Thread: Theories

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDRA_BMB
    She is a friend of mine, from work.
    No interesting story here.
    Sorry...

Andra
    forgot that one (i mean that scenario) - lol... you're such a great friend to james. he's so lucky to have you.

FORT Newbie

Duh People think!

Has anybody even thought that Bravo has already thought of the reaction that would occur if James picked the straight guy?? Of course he won't.

My theory is this. Dan and Brian H. knew each other, they are both actors. They have both listed themselves on IMDB.com as such. Brian and Dan's attraction thing was a ruse. Brian is dating Shawna Landon.

Think about the pairings on episode 4 - Sean and Franklin (C'mon honestly who would pick Shaun over Franklin?) also we know that James made a comment before that ceremony about Sean and it wasn't good. Rewind, It's hard to hear but it's definately not positive.

Darren and Brian - If James was as interested in Darren as he said he was, why would he pick Brian over Darren. As far as the camera has shown us there wasn't much chemistry there although from Brian's interview's you get a different story.

So, if as they say clearly that the producers are conferring with James on his decisions, they must have talked him out of keeping Darren. Why? Because Brian is the straight one. Franklin and Wes are gay and James will probably pick Brian because he thinks that Franklin is straight and Wes was trying to hard so that he could get the $25,000. Which will just illustrate the whole point of this exercise! That we don't know who is or isn't straight anymore, that gaydar isn't completely infallable and that everyone is first a human being with feelings and an identity other than their sexual one.

This also explains why Brian's compatability with James is so murky. It was manipulated entirely in the editing because James must have picked Brian (he would think this is the safe choice, and be wrong) Whatever, in the end I think Franklin and James will end up dating after the show is over.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ThespisMEC
    Has anybody even thought that Bravo has already thought of the reaction that would occur if James picked the straight guy?? Of course he won't.

My theory is this. Dan and Brian H. knew each other, they are both actors. They have both listed themselves on IMDB.com as such. Brian and Dan's attraction thing was a ruse. Brian is dating Shawna Landon.

Think about the pairings on episode 4 - Sean and Franklin (C'mon honestly who would pick Shaun over Franklin?) also we know that James made a comment before that ceremony about Sean and it wasn't good. Rewind, It's hard to hear but it's definately not positive.

Darren and Brian - If James was as interested in Darren as he said he was, why would he pick Brian over Darren. As far as the camera has shown us there wasn't much chemistry there although from Brian's interview's you get a different story.

So, if as they say clearly that the producers are conferring with James on his decisions, they must have talked him out of keeping Darren. Why? Because Brian is the straight one. Franklin and Wes are gay and James will probably pick Brian because he thinks that Franklin is straight and Wes was trying to hard so that he could get the $25,000. Which will just illustrate the whole point of this exercise! That we don't know who is or isn't straight anymore, that gaydar isn't completely infallable and that everyone is first a human being with feelings and an identity other than their sexual one.

This also explains why Brian's compatability with James is so murky. It was manipulated entirely in the editing because James must have picked Brian (he would think this is the safe choice, and be wrong) Whatever, in the end I think Franklin and James will end up dating after the show is over.
    As much as I would like Franklin to be gay, he's straight or my gaydar is
    completely out of wack. I have been correct on all the guys, except Darren. Darren told James that his life would include a partner and kids.
    That's possible for a queer guy, but much more the answer of someone who is straight and said the wrong thing.

FORT Regular
    You'll all see, Brian is STRAIGHT (identified anyway). Franklin is GAY.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Actually...to set the record straight...no pun intended....Brian H. is not dating Shawna OR Chris Landon. He is not dating anyone at the moment. I just wanted to throw that out there. Take care,

-Robb
    Hmmm. I guess we can assume James didn't pick Brain H. then?

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    You'll all see, Brian is STRAIGHT (identified anyway). Franklin is GAY.
    I SO hope you are right!!!

dave

DFE
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    As to Brian being mostly under the radar -- no, I think he's been just as prominent as the other two. I just think that since he's a quieter person you only feel that he's been flying under the radar. But they've given him plenty of screen time. I remember those blazing white teeth getting plenty of play.

-- Joe
    Yes he is the quite one. It just seems odd for a topless bartender, though. I know lots of people see him as quite and sweet, but to me he always seems disinterested. Gay or straight, I don't think he is very interested in James.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DFE
    Yes he is the quite one. It just seems odd for a topless bartender, though. I know lots of people see him as quite and sweet, but to me he always seems disinterested. Gay or straight, I don't think he is very interested in James.
    Actually, it's strange ... at the beginning, we saw a lot more of the fun, playful, joking, socializing Brian. I can't remember all the scenes, but the van ride home where he was talking about Franklin's hair growing out of control during the night, plus there was the scene where he was in the bunk beds and the guys were talking about things (and when wes asked B is he had a crush on Dan), and there were scenes at the outdoor table with the other guys just talking about each other and masculine/feminine traits.... In the limo with the whole group, Brian is joking a lot.

It's only in the recent eps that suddenly the producers are just not showing Brian at all. Even on his dates, we hardly hear him talking during the date (only hear the interview/voiceover).

I wonder what this means? Is it that they are trying to 'hide' Brian from us?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    So basically what this apparant Bravo Staff member is saying is that Franklin is the straight one??? See points 3 and 4. Would someone at Bravo really write this??? I think not. Next theory.
    If this person really is a Bravo staff member they are an @$$#0!# for writing what they did. It's amazing the things people will do for anonymous attention or to put themselves in some "spotlight" even though no one can really know who they are, they still enjoy feeling they are being paid attention to and think they are 'special'. What self involved, *insecure* and weak personalities they have. This goes for all the people who say things like "I know So and So and I know they are gay, trust me, I know of what I speak etc. etc. etc." and all that kind of B.S. They revel in trying to spoil everyone elses fun in trying to guess who the straight guys is. These people are pathetic.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ThespisMEC

So, if as they say clearly that the producers are conferring with James on his decisions, they must have talked him out of keeping Darren. Why? Because Brian is the straight one.
    I agree with this! I was like, how could he eliminate Darren over Brian when they seemed to have so much going on? I thought that was extremely strange at the time. I agree with ThespisMEC. Last week I thought Wes was the straight one, but now I think it's Brian.

10 minutes till show starts! I'm way too excited.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456