+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Theories

Betting on Franklin

I couldn't agree more! The purpose of the show is to make it exciting for the viewers and what is the best way to do that? Keep a straight guy on the show. Dude...very good art of deduction!

dave

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    I couldn't agree more! The purpose of the show is to make it exciting for the viewers and what is the best way to do that? Keep a straight guy on the show. Dude...very good art of deduction!

dave
    i am beginning to agree more and more with the grouping theory, but there's one thing that occurs on each show that makes me wonder....a card comes up at the end of each show saying the producers consulted with james during the elimination rounds. therefore, they could have grouped them in ways in which to keep a straight guy, without grouping them entirely together. there was no doubt James would pick Franklin over Sean, Wes over Robb...blah blah blah. So, who really knows. Though, I too agree more and more that Franklin is likely the straight one...despite the glimmer of hope i hold out for the opposite.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddick_Rulez
    There is a picture on Matt's new Yahoo Community thingie with a group picture of Andra and Dan, and Brian with another girl...anyone care to guess who that might be?

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group...c=gr%26.view=t

a friend or could be dan's or could be the culprit taking the photo and she had an aching desire to sit on someone's lap and brian's was available.

FORT Regular

dave
    also, did you all know that they on the bachelor, the guy tells the show which women he's going to pick prior to the rose ceremony, and then the producers determine the order in which he will pick them during the show's taping.

realitytv??? what reality???

ant
    FORT Fan

have another theory

about the infamous wes' repartee... it could be that he said it as sarcastic. they are after all 'gay' mates. so what is james poking at -that sorta thing. i have yet to see this damn clip that you guys have ubiquitously posted here. so my deductions are based off of those. bottom line is i have no clue what i'm talking about - thought i'd take a stab anyways...

Who was it? I can't get to the site AH!!!

ant
    FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    also, did you all know that they on the bachelor, the guy tells the show which women he's going to pick prior to the rose ceremony, and then the producers determine the order in which he will pick them during the show's taping.

realitytv??? what reality???
    hmmm mtv put this on their urban myth show and this was proven false.

ant
    FORT Fan
    Who was it? I can't get to the site AH!!!
    ahh davewfred one can easily access this page or photo for that matter if you register on matt's website. here's the addee:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boy_Meets_Boy/

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    hmmm mtv put this on their urban myth show and this was proven false.
    Well, I watched an episode of Oprah, and Trista, the Bachelorette, said on the show, that this was how it was done.

Who knows.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ant
    a friend or could be dan's or could be the culprit taking the photo and she had an aching desire to sit on someone's lap and brian's was available.
    She is a friend of mine, from work.
    No interesting story here.
    Sorry...

Andra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast