+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Theories

FORT Fan
    Study the elimination groups - that will give you the answers.. After all, there was no apparent reason to group people like that unless you were trying to manipulate the outcome of the show - Why would they do that? To make sure the straight guys - at least one of them - would continue to advance... You sh ould be able to figure it out by that.. Pretty clear my dear

I have been reading the posts here for the past few days and I am thinking, "Everyone is trying to guess the straight guy and not many are discussing the right guy."

Wow. I like people whose first post on the board is to tell us that we're all fools.

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    Wow. I like people whose first post on the board is to tell us that we're all fools.

-- Joe
    Not fools. Just I think James will be disappointed that his reality show had turned into a debacle of 'gaydaring'. I just hope that he will pick the right gay guy.

That's slightly different. We KNOW from interviews he's given that James was unhappy and disappointed with the show. That might indicate that he picked the straight guy, for all we know. But that still doesn't mean that we're wrong for trying to figure out who it is, nor that we're discussing "the wrong guy."

-- Joe

bravostaff49a
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow
    Possible theory: Brian and Dan might've known about each other's sexual orientation, so they kind of flirted with each other kind of as a game. Brian was disappointed when Dan was eliminated because they were good friends.

As for the theory that Franklin must be straight because they put him with Sean, the other straight guy, that one has been floating around for awhile now. It's amazing how many people still post this theory as if they're the first one to think of it! Anyways, if Franklin really is gay, they didn't need to put him with Sean to "ensure his safety". They knew James liked him and would've kept him no matter who they paired him wit (with the exception of maybe Wes).

Four points to think about when you a reading the postings (and I don't care if Bravo/NBC fires me for this I only have two weeks left anyway):

1. (Food for thought) ...If someone is the first individual to post an idea, it doesn't matter how many times they subsequently post the same thought -they are still the first one no matter how long it's been floating around.

2. Pay attention to the elimination groupings from day one of the show. We at Bravo had this long planned out before the public knew anything about BMB being on TV.

3. There is "safety in numbers"!

4. We would not have split up Franklin and Sean in the last episode's elimination - back to point three!

Enjoy the rest of the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Actually...to set the record straight...no pun intended....Brian H. is not dating Shawna OR Chris Landon. He is not dating anyone at the moment. I just wanted to throw that out there. Take care,

-Robb

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bravostaff49a
    Four points to think about when you a reading the postings (and I don't care if Bravo/NBC fires me for this I only have two weeks left anyway):

1. (Food for thought) ...If someone is the first individual to post an idea, it doesn't matter how many times they subsequently post the same thought -they are still the first one no matter how long it's been floating around.

2. Pay attention to the elimination groupings from day one of the show. We at Bravo had this long planned out before the public knew anything about BMB being on TV.

3. There is "safety in numbers"!

4. We would not have split up Franklin and Sean in the last episode's elimination - back to point three!

Enjoy the rest of the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically what this apparant Bravo Staff member is saying is that Franklin is the straight one??? See points 3 and 4. Would someone at Bravo really write this??? I think not. Next theory.

Its gotta be Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by smatt1973
    I'm new to the group. My obsession with the show just sank in this week.

Does anyone find it odd that Brian has been mostly under the radar??? We haven't really seen him much throughout the series, other than checking Dan's ass out in the shower...and he was the straight one. The other 2 finalists, Wes and Franklin, have been front and center from the get go. Strange, don't you think???

Brian, after all, is a shirtless bartender. Now, as we all know, many a straight man tends bar for the boys, because they know tips will be much better. And...if this is the case, he'd know better than anyone how to "fake" it enough, to pass off as gay. He did say he "studied" for his one on one. He did bring up if someone wasn't being honest when speaking with James. Etc. He also mentioned he has a "regular" job and just bartends for the extra money. That seems like a guy who'd go for the 25K.

I will admit that Franklin would be my final pick, because he's so damn cute, sincere, and seems the most interesting. So, yes, I'm biased. i don't want him to be straight. But, it all seems too easy for this tricky little show, to make him the straight one.

Also, don't you think they may have placed the Wes teasers, where he says "What makes you think I'm gay?" to throw you off, to think that he must be gay? I mean, after all, why would they show him...it would be obvious...so he can't be. Does that make sense?

Any thoughts???
    The producers knew there were two straight guys left last weeks so, to egg it on they had to pair them both together in elimination so James would leave atleast one straight guy in the final three. This is the only way they would be able to reveal the twist

Quote Originally Posted by robb_BMB
    Actually...to set the record straight...no pun intended....Brian H. is not dating Shawna OR Chris Landon. He is not dating anyone at the moment. I just wanted to throw that out there. Take care,

-Robb
    There is a picture on Matt's new Yahoo Community thingie with a group picture of Andra and Dan, and Brian with another girl...anyone care to guess who that might be?

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group...c=gr%26.view=t

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast