+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Theories

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeMate
    My theory is that Franklin is almost absolutely the remaining straight guy. Tho, early on there was a insignificant clip show of Wes holding a rodeo shirt to his chest and saying to Robb "i'm a heterosexual" and Robb replies "yes you are." I wonder if the producer's aren't flat out telling us his sexuality. That and he, Darren and Sean hardly gave James a lap dance but mostly flashed their body like gay for pay go-go boys. Of course, we know Darren's gay but i've always wondered if Wes wasn't. I always tend to read more into what's show anyway so my money's still on Franklin but Brian's my fave hottie from the final 3.
    Well what Wes said was
    "Hi I'm Tex and I'm a Homosexual"
    then Robb said "Yes you are"

Quote Originally Posted by IamTheOne
    Well what Wes said was
    "Hi I'm Tex and I'm a Homosexual"
    then Robb said "Yes you are"
    Actually, Wes said:

"Hi I'm Tex and I'm a Heterosexual"

ant
    FORT Fan

what rt says is right

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Texas
    Actually, Wes said:

"Hi I'm Tex and I'm a Heterosexual"
    a retort referring to the shirt

I've posted this bit of info a few times, but I'll post it here:

On Dan's radio tour (Las Vegas interview), he said he guessed everyone's sexual orientation correctly, except for one guy he thought was gay, who actually turned out to be straight... and he said this guy kept 'following him around'. It was vague, but I don't know if it was after the show or something, or if this guy kept following him on the show, but I'm guessing that Dan is talking about Brian H. Those two were the 'closest' on the show. However, I didn't see Brian 'follow' Dan on air at all, so could Dan be talking about someone else?

If Brian turns out to be straight, I guess I won't be too surprised... especially with his bartender occupation. I was sure he was gay because he had sincere feelings for Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by ant
    a retort referring to the shirt
    Exactly!

FORT Regular
    Possible theory: Brian and Dan might've known about each other's sexual orientation, so they kind of flirted with each other kind of as a game. Brian was disappointed when Dan was eliminated because they were good friends.

As for the theory that Franklin must be straight because they put him with Sean, the other straight guy, that one has been floating around for awhile now. It's amazing how many people still post this theory as if they're the first one to think of it! Anyways, if Franklin really is gay, they didn't need to put him with Sean to "ensure his safety". They knew James liked him and would've kept him no matter who they paired him wit (with the exception of maybe Wes).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow
    Possible theory: Brian and Dan might've known about each other's sexual orientation, so they kind of flirted with each other kind of as a game. Brian was disappointed when Dan was eliminated because they were good friends.
    I looked up Brian and Dan on IMDB.com and found a message board saying that Brian is dating Shawna Landon. Does anyone know anything about her?

I think Dan, and all the other guys, weren't told about any of the guys' sexuality until after the show.

Anyway, can you post a link to this message board?

As for this Shawna Landon, I looked her up in Google and at imdb.com - not too many results. Not many acting experiences either.

Quote Originally Posted by BMBFAN
    I looked up Brian and Dan on IMDB.com and found a message board saying that Brian is dating Shawna Landon. Does anyone know anything about her?
    Which Brian? Chiropractor Brian or Bartendar Brian?

FORT Newbie
    Its Brian H. who's full name is Brian Hay

Here's a link to the message board...

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1422511/board/threads/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast